[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

10/10 Great Service. Great communication!

2 Likes

First time user, it didnt even take 12h for my order to complete, very happy and satisfied!

2 Likes

Recently started using PushX services, pretty amazed by the professionality. Gonna use it regularly from now on!

2 Likes

I used PushX’s services to relocate ships and fittings worth well over 50 billion from my previous WH to Jita. The entire experience was exceptionally smooth and professional. Their automation systems are impressive, and their remarkably fast turnaround time left me amazed (less than 12 hours!).

These folks deserve all the positive feedback they receive and more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 Likes

First time user moving ships and modules between hubs. Delivery was very prompt and the whole process is easy to arrange and reasonably priced. I will use again for future deliveries. My wallet, and heart rate, thank PushX, and the courier, for their service.

2 Likes

Nothing but praise, timely delivery and very fair pricing. Really cool that you can track the delivery progress on the website!

2 Likes

JF Discount - Cyno Before the Storm

Get 10% off all JF contracts, and half off JF Rush fees from downtime May 17th to downtime May 24th!

Official Reddit Announcement: Reddit - Dive into anything

Fly Safe, and Remember: Don’t Move It; PUSH It o7

1 Like

First time user. 2 Contracts thru the heavily ganked Uedama precinct. No problems. Wasn’t fast, but that’s ok. I wasn’t in a hurry. Will definately use again. Thanks PushX

2 Likes

Didn’t know the eve forums were still a thing (or that people used forums in 2024)

Anyway, I just used PushX, they turned my JIta stuffs into my Amarr stuffs in less than half a day.
Have used before, will use again

2 Likes

10/10 Good service and timing.

2 Likes

Great service, posted a contract yesterday and they delivered on the next day immediately

2 Likes

Service is clearly overloaded. Placed four 17j highsec contracts and it took them three days to accept (before the contract would expire).

Contract says total delivery time of 100 hours, but my previous edit had the contract with just 32 hours left (out of 144), so not sure how the math is calculated

Will be using competitors next time, as I’d rather pay 5-10% more per jump if it means getting it 4-5 days earlier.

2 Likes

10/10. Great Service, great value. Thank you.

2 Likes

Contract delivered in less than 48h, Jita to Stacmon. All according to plan. Thanks!

2 Likes

Very happy with PushX and the pilots that have taken care of my buisness were very professional. They followed up when contract was complete and made sure I was happy. Used PushX for several contracts and will continue to do so. Price ? cheaper than getting ganked :slight_smile: Highly recommend.

2 Likes

On the minus side, getting my stuff out of Misaba took longer than hoped.

On the plus side, they got it out of &U^#&# Misaba.

Capsule | Andres Talas | Killmail | zKillboard

This place, that is blacklisted by a number of buyback services and some of PushX’s less competent competitors.

So, on balance - thank you PushX, for your safe and professional services !

2 Likes

Fantastic service. Thank you PushX!

2 Likes

as always, awesome service. Thank you, crew! Never not PushX

2 Likes

Fast and cheap as always :slightly_smiling_face: even if it has to go from one side of the universe to the other lol. Great service. Keep it up. can definitely be recommended and please remember: don’t move it, push it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

just pushed it, never moving it again

2 Likes