[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

10/10 Great Service. Great communication!

2 Likes

First time user, it didnt even take 12h for my order to complete, very happy and satisfied!

2 Likes

Recently started using PushX services, pretty amazed by the professionality. Gonna use it regularly from now on!

2 Likes

I used PushX’s services to relocate ships and fittings worth well over 50 billion from my previous WH to Jita. The entire experience was exceptionally smooth and professional. Their automation systems are impressive, and their remarkably fast turnaround time left me amazed (less than 12 hours!).

These folks deserve all the positive feedback they receive and more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 Likes

First time user moving ships and modules between hubs. Delivery was very prompt and the whole process is easy to arrange and reasonably priced. I will use again for future deliveries. My wallet, and heart rate, thank PushX, and the courier, for their service.

1 Like

Nothing but praise, timely delivery and very fair pricing. Really cool that you can track the delivery progress on the website!

1 Like

JF Discount - Cyno Before the Storm

Get 10% off all JF contracts, and half off JF Rush fees from downtime May 17th to downtime May 24th!

Official Reddit Announcement: Reddit - Dive into anything

Fly Safe, and Remember: Don’t Move It; PUSH It o7