[SERVICE] WiNGSPAN Wormhole System Location

There are 2604 wormholes in the EVE Universe… Are you looking for one?

No corporation visits more wormholes daily than WiNGSPAN Delivery Services, and you can tap into our collective scanning and scouting power. We’ve located over 400 wormholes for our customers and yours could be the next one!

The process

• Join the in-game channel WDS Locators and talk to one of our authorized wormhole brokers. If no broker is online at the time, send an in-game mail to the brokers listed in the channel’s MOTD.
  • Once you’ve paid the quoted fee, your broker will activate your order and our agents will begin searching.
  • When your system is found, a wormhole broker will contact you with an entry chain.
  • The locating agent will hold your wormhole for up to 48 hours, scanning new entry chains for you as necessary
  • When you are safely in your system, the locating agent will leave the wormhole.

Common Questions

What kind of orders do you take?

There are two types of orders that we accept:

Specific: If you want to locate a specific wormhole system, just tell us the tell J-code (e.g. J123456) and we will find it!

Generic: We can locate a system that matches your general requirements, specified by class, effect, statics, PI production, size, etc… (e.g. C2 pulsar with HS/C4 statics that produces POS fuel and has at least 10 planets)

How much does it cost?

We charge 330 million ISK for C1-C3 wormhole locations and 490 million ISK for C4-C6 locations. The complexity of your request (in the case of a generic order) does not change the price - it only affects how quickly we can find a match.

How long will it take?

Wormhole spawns are ultimately up to random chance and the will of Bob, so we can’t guarantee a specific timescale. Some orders can be filled in a few days, but our average locate time is between 1-2 weeks. If you are looking for a very rare wormhole system it could take a bit longer.

What happens if my target system isn’t found quickly enough for my needs?

If your needs change, or if you simply change your mind, you can cancel your order at any time before a broker sends you the entry chain. You will receive a refund of the fee, less 40m administration charge. You can also change the criteria of the order at any time during the search by contacting one of our brokers.

How can WiNGSPAN guarantee my operational security?

Your identity will only be known to the wormhole brokers and the agent who locates your target system. Many customers use an alt to contact us to ensure anonymity.

Will WiNGSPAN agents include ammunition delivery with my order?

No. Wormhole location is an informational service, and ammunition delivery will not be included as part of this purchase. Our agent (and any alts) will vacate the wormhole once you have entered and the order is complete. We encourage you to roll your connections for additional security.

If you have any other questions about the service, we are happy to answer them. We look forward to doing business with you!

8 wormhole systems successfully located for customers this month!

I would like to recommend this service for everyone. Only a few hours after I paid, the agents located the wormhole I needed even though I gave very specific conditions. Then they kept me updated for two days with the connections in a very detailed manner.
This way I would also like to thank Wingspan for providing a reliable and safe way for finding the perfect wormhole match :slight_smile:

Average locate time over the last month has been 5 days!

I’ll admit. I was not sure at first of how long it would take for them to find the wormhole I wanted since it had only 20 matches. However to my surprise, they found a wormhole I was looking for uninhabited in about 2 days! Both the broker and the locator agent were unmeasurably helpful even when just after moving in I lost my probes. when moving in, the locator agent gave me frequent updates on entrances to the wormhole and the broker was always more than helpful with any questions or concerns I had.
This service was more than worth it! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to do wormhole life!

17 systems successfully located last month for customers!

150 systems successfully located so far this year!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.