Shinra - UK/EU Corp - Looking for players to help us Grow

Shinra Aerospace Company

We Need You Pilot!!

We are currently looking for active pilots. Newbies and old all are very welcome!!

We can help newbies with getting to grip with the game and how to progress after the tutorials!!

We have been a small corp but now have plans to grow, we are currently based in Minmatar Hi-Sec space close to major Trade hubs and we have ambitions!!

We are currently a Mining/Manufacturing/PvP Corp looking to grow and become one of the best up and coming Corps in EvE

The Corp has strong leadership as its run by two brothers.

We offer:

• A Good Atmosphere, hopefully some good banter!
  • Mining Fleets
  • Discord for Fleets and Chatting (we know some people just like to chill & listen too).
  • 1% Tax
  • Ore Buy back scheme (We will buy your mined Ore)
  • PvP Roams into null-sec (For those interested).
  • Free Starter Ships for new players who want to mine or run missions

Please give us a shout as we are doing our best to grow but we cannot grow without you! we also need pilots who want to be part of a growing corp who can also put their stamp on certain aspects

We are a UK/EU time zone corp mainly but is also looking for pilots from other time zones too and all we ask from you is that you can speak basic English.

So come and join us, were a good small corp looking for some good guys/and some tough guys.

Give me Mobeeus Shaww a shout or Dimitri Shaww and we will reply as fast as possible or you can join our in-game recruitment channel “Shinra Recruitment Chat

And as always

Fly Safe !! o7

Shinra Still wants you guys and gals!! happy to have a friendly chat just drop me a message or join our “Shinra recruitment chat” and i will be happy to give you more info. o7

I’m interested this sounds exactly what I’m looking for how many members are you up to now and how active is it at the moment is there people that helps with missions

Hi mate message me in game and i can chat to you with some details mate!!

How do I message in game

Dont worry mate, il get hold of you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.