Ship for running L2 security mission

Missions get you several rewards. Next to the bounties from the rats and the mission ISK reward, you get LP. LP can be turned in for a whole array of valuable items, including faction ships, modules, and implants. They are the primary value generation from missions, and the reason why people do them. You also get standing for the corporation and faction (via storyline missions every 16th mission that you complete).

yeah, but I wonder if currently my range is still too limited. with multifrequency my punisherā€™s optimal range is only about 3000m

Use radio

okay guys I am here again, Iā€™ve made up my mind that L1 missions are not good because they pay little reward and LP, I am gonna buy an Omen and do L2 missions. just want to know about the average reward for L2 missions and how long each one takes. thanks.

ps also wondering about if this fit would work and if I could switch those tech ii for tech 1, thanks

[Omen,Omen - PVE L2]
Prototype Compact EM Armor Hardener I
Tracking Enhancer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Medium ACM Compact Armor Repairer
Prototype Compact Thermal Armor Hardener I

Medium Cap Battery II
Cap Recharger II
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Focused Anode Medium Particle Stream I

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hobgoblin I x5

Multifrequency M x5

Rewards: poor, but better than Level 1 missions.

Really they are a step building standing to unlock higher missions. You may get a little more income by looting wrecks.

In terms of the fitting for the Omen. Itā€™ll do the job, thereā€™s not a lot to fault about it. Iā€™d put a webifier on it - I tend to worry about hitting small stuff that gets close. But thatā€™s personal preference/paranoia. Your tracking enhancer probably covers that adequately though.

1 Like

Also, donā€™t neglect your relevant social skills: negotiation an security connections in this case. They give a 50% boost to isk and lp when maxed out and will help with the isk/hr.

1 Like

okay thanks guys!

wait I forgot to ask, can I switch out the tech ii modules for tech 1 or meta ones thats cheaper?

The fitting requirements of Meta and T1 modules are normally less than that for a T2 module, so you can almost always downgrade without a problem. Though be aware that there may be significant drop in performance.

(ā€œalmostā€ because Iā€™ve not checked every module and combination - and some pedant will correct me!!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.