Singularity server down? i try to start client it say authentication fail. i remove account and try adding, the login page fail to load?

Am I the only one having this issue? I don’t see any other thread and no announcement from CCP.

1 Like

Negative, I am seeing this as well. (cant connect)

different problem here.
tq have no problem, but sisi says connection failed.

Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.

Yes, this is what i get

Same here

I keep getting this error:

I tried removing and adding my account again twice. Eve-offline.net shows SISI online.

sisi is live, but dead

yeah, the error for me has changed to this as well. i can now start client and load the login page but the same error is shown.

If you are desparate to log on to SISI you can get around these current issues as follows.

Click the E top right of the launcher, this will pop up a small window with the servers you have added to the launcher listed.

Click the “Play on Singularity” button

This will bring up the old log on screen, enter your details and hit connect.

You will have no client settings, so anything you have personalised (windows, chats, overview etc) will not be present.

yeah, it work on the method you meantion… but having no client settings sucks.
i’m not desperate, so i’ll wait for them to fix it. beside, there is like 3 people (including me) at sisi at m0ee8 now… which is pointless to play.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.