Skill Extractor Proposition (Close)

Hello everyone,

I don’t need most of the skills that I learned (I did learned it long time ago) and I did redo the fonction of the character. My character Jean Element have actually 12 934 746 total skill points and I want to make a deal with someone about that.

If someone can buy the extractors and share it to me, I’m willing to extract those useless skill points and then give it back to that someone. We could do 10/90 or 20/80 on the profits. 10% or 20% (or higher if you want) for me of course.

Edit: I have enough ISK for one extractor, so I can give you ISK for one extractor by contract. I will extract the skill points, then by another contract you give me back my money and I give you back the extractor. After you sold the extractor, you give me the 10% or more (up to you) and we redo until you don’t have extractors anymore! ^^

Well this is it, just let me know if you want to do it.

As you do have enough ISK for one extractor, you don’t need anyone else.

Buy one extractor, extract, sell injector, use money to buy multiple new extractors, repeat.

5 Likes

I’ve being doing this for a long time
you get at most the isk of one injector , selling 2 injectors and buying 2 extractors back
i always buys the extractors back on the same day
this makes impossible for me to go broke and don’t have the money to buy them latter
I’m fully specked but i don’t use implants because of PVP
i train a BIG dreadnought weapon skill level 5 for ever

1 Like

Holy moly I’m just that noob ^^ Thank you !

1 Like

WTB Extractor for less than 356 millions ^^

Can I still have the profits?

Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será

It’s kinda late for this :laughing: I can buy it to you if you do it less than 356m tho ^^

Can you just send me the isk? Thanks.

I love this song !! :heart:

1 Like

romantic pablo escobar
it shows that she is worth the investment

btw she is a princess
your royal highness is better before you get more intimate

edit:
btw2 she is one of the best waifus in all new eden
they have a k-pop band

@Destiny_Corrupted is the smart one , @Aiko_Danuja is the sexy princess , @Nana_Skalski is the cute one , @Xeux is the rebel and @Ramona_McCandless is the rebel to but she is french

they are @Yiole_Gionglao rivals because she won the intergalatic beauty pageant

totaly true , im not fantasising at all

1 Like

Wow lol That is for sure awesome :heart_eyes:

Where can I let the grace of this majestic k-pop band enter inside my ears? ^^

the album Mary Lolita Superstar is sold online for 500 plex , talk to @Aiko_Danuja to get a copy
i work as her sales representative in the cosmetic and beauty department but i don’t mess with the phonographic business unfortunately

Oh do I can get a discount by the “sexy princess” if I name you as reference?

Around 1.5b for a music album, this must be good enough to convulse at each music notes :laughing:

ofc , mention my name and the code 80085 for 20% off

edit:
I’m with the foundation to, if you like to mine and reduce your carbon footprint we can work a great deal for you

Thank you. Didnt know I have such a positive effect. :pill:

1 Like

@Nana_Skalski lol i misspelled
you are supposed to be the cute one :rofl:

1 Like

:rage:

1 Like

Buy the one Extractor, sell the Injector. Buy more Extractors. Sell the Injectors until you’re done.

oh my darling i put you at the first on the band list
and you have to be the smart one
because besides being a beautiful empowered women
you are very smart

pew…