Skill point max per hour with all boost

I am trying to work out what is the max skill points per hour i can get if i have plus 12 Cerebral Accelerator on. I know with implants (+5 ) and remap its 2700 an hour. CAn any one help me please. or just link a page that someone worked it out

Each skill has a primary and secondary attribute

The amount of skill points you get per minute is primary + secondary / 2. So if you have your primary attribute at 30 and your secondary at 24, you gain 30 + 24 / 2 = 42 skill points per minute.

When remapping, you start with a base level of 17 in each attribute with 14 points to spend and a cap of 27 total points in a single attribute. So to maximize skill point gain for a specific primary/secondary combination, you remap the primary to 27 and the secondary to 21.

You then add +5 implants and the +12 accelerator and you get 44 in the primary and 38 in the secondary. This gives you 44 + 19 = 63 skill points per minute or 3780 per hour.

All this for Omega accounts. Alpha trains at half speed.

4 Likes

Thanks hey. Been trying to work this out for a while now. and that is a huge dif in skill points per hour… will need to stock up then

Thanks again for all your help hey

Keep in mind that the accelerators from the Grand Prix event expire on the 3rd of July, so you have about 2 weeks left to benefit from them. Stocking up beyond that is throwing away money.

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep that in mind when i buy.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.