Small Structures

How is it going with the small sized structures??
With the Quantum Core changes the price of stations has increased a lot, to a point where I have a hard time to justify the costs.
What I hope for with the small structures would be a single services slot, for the Engineering Complex and Refinery a reduction to the bonuses on the, and for the Citadel a single fighter tube.
I believe this would balance them out since a single service slot will limits what can be done with the structure but still provide the most essential aspect of a structure type.

As an example I would like a small refinery that can run the Hybrid Reactor to process some of the gas I acquire.

You are unlikely to get small structures that provide the same kind of services as medium structures.
Mobile Depots for example are a small structure

2 Likes

As @Nevyn_Auscent said, Iā€™m doubtful we will see anything. Realistically right now the option is a small POS. I believe there was talk of not retiring the POS system until their functionality was mirrored in some way. However I feel CCP kind of painted themselves into a corner with citadels.

what? CCP would never do something shortsighted that bit them in the ass later.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.