[SNTJP] Formation of the Templar Order of Saint Junip

3 April YC122
Dam-Zorash
Radonis
Ardishapur Prime

Ave, Faithful.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the successful incorporation of the Templar Order of Saint Junip [SNTJP] under the auspices of the Secure Commerce Commission. The Templar Order of Saint Junip will exist as a capsuleer-based Preceptory chapter of the existing Military Order of Martyr Knights and the Temple of Saint Junip of the Royal Family of Ardishapur under Grandmaster Jezion Kufiri.

The Templar Order of Saint Junip will continue the good works of the Military Order of Martyr Knights and the Temple of Saint Junip by seeking to provide capsuleer fleet-based assets to supplement already existing military forces of the Order in addition to providing charitable succour and support to the Faithful through civilian numeraries and supernumeraries.

Templar Order of Saint Junip [SNTJP] will presently be enlisted in the 24th Imperial Crusade in order to render assistance defending the interests of the Military Circuit of the Rebel Provinces accorded to the authority of the Royal Family of Ardishapur. During this period, the Preceptory Chapter will endeavour to recruit and provide support for new initiates into the Chapter to bolster frontline capsuleer forces of the House Ardishapur Military Circuit of the Rebel Provinces.

Plus Ultra,

Zakir Fereyd,
Knight-Preceptor,
Templar Order of Saint Junip

About Templar Order of Saint Junip

With its main Preceptory within the grounds of the Temple of Saint Junip in the city of Dam-Zorash on the planet Radonis in the system of Ardishapur Prime, the Templar Order of Saint Junip [SNTJP] is the SCC registered and incorporated chapter of the Military Order of Fellow Martyr Knights and the Temple of Saint Junip which follows the teachings and holy wisdom of the Word of Saint Junip of Aerui.

Swearing fealty and obedience to the Royal Ardishapur Family, the Order seeks to implement the teachings of Saint Junip of Aerui through righteous thought and action; the defense of the Faithful; the Reclaiming of the heathen and infidel; and the destruction of the heretic and apostate as personal oblations to God in service to His Holy Empire.

In addition, in recognition of the divinely inspired nature of Saint Junip, the Order undertakes charitable good works providing succour and support to intersex, non-binary, and transgender Faithful across the Holy Empire of Amarr.

The Military Order of Martyr Knights and the Temple of Saint Junip was formed by Royal Decree of the Royal Family of Ardishapur during the Moral Reforms of Imperial Majesty Heideran V. It has served with distinction to House Ardishapur during the Apostolic Heresies, Khanid Secession, and Great Abnegation of the Rebel Provinces.

9 Likes

Ave Knight-Preceptor,

Let me be the first to welcome your order to the 24th Imperial Crusade. I am sure you will bring honor upon the Military Order of Martyr Knights and the Temple of Saint Junip, the Ardishapur Family, and the greater cause of the Faith.

The Dam-Torsad Honor Guard stands ready to fight alongside you and to render what help we can in the furthering of your noble mission.

Captain Gah’Matar
Legatus
Dam-Torsad Honor Guard

4 Likes

Ave Knight-Preceptor,

It is with elated joy and honor to welcome the formation of the Order of Saint Junip. May god, Empress, and House Ardishapur smile upon such a noble order such as yourselves. We the Paladin Wardens of the Providence Marches under our Lord Margrave Equinox Daedalus which gives fealty to House Tash–Murkon welcomes the formation of the Order of Saint Junip.

For it is Orders such as yourselves that truly keeps back the darkness of the Universe and provides light and comfort to so many. Standing together in unison let our faith and hearts burn away our enemies and apostasy.

Amarr Victor

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz
Hand of the Margrave

5 Likes

My thanks Legatus Gah’Matar and Paladin Warden Saltz. It is my hope and duty that my efforts will bring glory to God and House Ardishapur in striking down the abnegators and apostates of the Republic to reclaim that which is the rightful domain of the Holy Empire of Amarr.

2 Likes

I would like to know more about your charitable works. And your other non-military good works.

1 Like

Attached to each Preceptory chapter is a hospital staffed by civil numeraries and supernumeraries of the Order who donate their time and services. Order hospitals provide a range of services to the Faithful such as medical and palliative care; mental health support; accommodation for the poor and homeless; and food banks for those who require it.

2 Likes

I would like to speak to you about this, and of making space available on our facilities for Order hospitals.

5 Likes

It would be a pleasure to discuss such with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.