So CCP, when are you going to upgrade the Jita 4-4 station?

Hi all,

It occurred to me today that we’ve been playing eve for 15 years now with the same station in Jita, with sometimes upwards of 3,000 people docking in and out at once.

Wouldn’t it make sense at this point (and probably many many points) in time before to expand the station, give it multiple docking and undocking routes, maybe update the visual/model on the station to reflect the expansion?

Just a thought!

All the best,

Alice

5 Likes

The Jita station model is an object with 50 km length. 3k capsuleers or 30k capsuleers don’t make a difference.

Your logic is flawed, it’s not 3,000 pods or people, it’s 3,000 ships.

hell I probably have 3000 ships in jita alone…

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if it was represented in game, station sizes as a flexible thing depending on the frequency of use, with multiple routes in and out of the station?

1 Like

Yes, please, and make Jita FW low sec. Content generator.

1 Like

They should make it’s sec status change :smiling_imp:

Irrelevant details. Besides, CCP wants to push you out of that station into destructible structures. You can just anchor a Keepstar that offer space in a 150km wide structure. That’s what CCP wants you to do and they will not help anything that will make people like NPC stations more.

CCP should allow one single type of player structure in Jita, the palatine keepstar. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Raise docking fees, force dispersions of trade.

You already do have many, many ways to dock into Jita. You can jump into a frigate, or any ship, fly around the station including over and under it, make a bookmark at 0 distance or close to it, just not too far so you don’t have to coast to it. You can then click on the station and dock up.

As far as undocking goes, yea, it’d be kinda nice to at least have 2-3 different undock points for different size ships.

Actually the single undock point means you can have an instawarp/undock bookmark (or even several at various distances) and warp away instantly and due to the station geometry and where the undock point is, if you fail you can dock right up and try again as you are still within the docking ring as it is not a kick out station. So don’t see any issue here to be honest. :thinking:

Its no biggie, if they decided to divide the undock by ship size for example, you’d just end up using 2-3 different undock bookmarks instead of the 1. Its really no big deal.

1 Like

True, just saying it is actually easier right now, especially if they turned the station into a kick out one… which as I have a thief alt in Jita I would fully support, and I assume all the gankers too. :smiling_imp:

I still wait the day 4-4 is going to be made destructible.

Players will only move to a different station until there is no more station to move to.

this would help NOTHING…the local major trade hub would just move somewhere else in high…

1 Like

No! Go away. We don’t need Burn Jita 4-4. Burn 0.0 bots better.

Dont forget about all the exotic dancers CCP. If you ever change that thing, there should be some holograms at least.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.