So how do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time, if you want something in eve you can have it (within reason), here’s how.
If you mine, if you pve, if you do most activity you will get isk, now the plan, firstly if you don’t have the skill to manufacturer the item then bank some item that has a track record of being mostly stable such as a mineral which can be volatile but seems to bounce back, the point is you obtain items considered consumables, things used to make other things and bank them in a station container until the value of what you want is reached, sell and then buy.

We all know this.

But if you can manufacturer these items through skill then your strategy should be to make a container with the bpc / bpo and start by gathering the items needed, if they require special items you can’t freely pluck from the environment then you need to buy (obviously), so do something you can doo do to buy the item, everyday or as much as you can log on make a commitment to buy 1 item to make that step.

The way I approach it is this, from the smallest number to the largest, because if you start making some progress this motivates you to make another step, no mountain climber gets to the top without taking that next step, when you reach the top you can look back and see how much you did by not looking at it and giving up but by putting your head down and making that next step, before you realize it you are there.

If not open your wallet and buy baby buy!

Smaller steps are easier to take than giant leaps. Good tactic. Observed in nature.

1 Like

I invite the entire village of canniba…errr. revelers and party goers to the feast.

Wait what… not what were talking about here? My bad Ill show myself out…

Well, find a group is an apt answer.

My personal answer. Shoot the elephant and slowly cook it with some nice aromatic spices.
Then sell tickets to the BBQ.

–Gadget nods

1 Like

With assorted vegetables, roast potatoes, lashings of gravy and some bread.

Stop you guys, you are making people feel aroused, I sure am, I got gravy on my shirt, gravy on my pants, gravy all over me, I’m a dirty little man.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.