So is anyone going to get around to fixing launch groups?

It’s been like 6 months now I think, reported the issue multiple times…

Launch groups use the same client settings for all clients launched in a group instead of each account’s individual client settings. The old launcher did this flawlessly. You basically need to launch each account separately now.

So to illustrate the point: (3 monitor setup)

1. Account “A” has the client set to start on the middle monitor, no music, specific performance settings of “high quality”
  2. Account “B” has the client set to start on the right hand monitor, no music, specific performance settings of “medium quality”
  3. Account “C” has the client set to the left monitor, music on, performance settings of “low quality/performance”

If you launch each client individually, they all load the appropriate settings. If you use the launch group that is defined, all clients launch with Account “A”'s settings. (middle monitor, no sound, “high” performance). This will change depending on what the last client launched individually was…so if I launched Account “B” as the last one, ever client launched with the group launch option loads Account “B”'s settings.

I mean, ok I have to make more clicks, but you would think you would want at minimum the same working functionality that you had in the previous version of the launcher.