Solar Forged: Earn your place in a story worth telling

Eve is a great game with enormous potential to be a deep and meaningful experience. We can participate in the unfolding of great stories. Eve lets us participate in great exploits on every scale.

I want to build a corp with the express purpose of pushing the boundaries of what our potential could be for us as a corporation. I want to encourage an environment where we are exploring our own individual potential and also exploring our collective potential together.

Our long term goal is to earn a honored name for ourselves among both our allies and enemies. We will develop and practice our own brand of a warrior ethic.

PvP will be a strong component of what we do. I expect to engage in a wide variety of PvP scenarios. I expect to develop a strong emphasis on small gang PvP. As we progress we will also look towards developing tactics and assets that alow us to effect the outcome of larger conflicts.

I want to encourage an environment where people take pride in their status and accomplishments. We will encourage specialization into both combat roles and economic ventures based on preference and competence. We will expect our pilots to constantly learn to adapt and improve themselves to be effective contributing team members. We will give people the room to explore what that may look like for themselves while also offering guidance and instruction when needed.

We will not be defined by where we live. We will likely live many different places over the course of writing our story in Eve. The mentality needs to be: We go everywhere.
We will not be defined by one set of PvP habits. We will seek competence in a variety of situations and environments. We will learn to fight outnumbered and outgunned as a matter of course. We will not seek to align ourselves with the most powerful organizations in the game. There is little true honor or glory to be won that way. Rather, we will seek to contribute in our own small way to the dissolution of the major power blocks in Eve and seek every opportunity to encourage their demise.

I hope you will consider joining us on our journey. It is important to realize that not all of this can be had simply by wishful thinking. You must ask yourself, are you ready to do what it takes to make this a story worth telling?

In game channel:
Solar Forged Public

Solar Forged is a new corp. This comes with obvious pros and cons.

I have direction and vision for where I want to take things. Talk to me if you want more detail. I am open to influence from those who join and participate. I welcome those who would like to contribute to the leadership in the corp.

I have a broad range of experience and do enjoy working with both new and old players. Don’t worry if you are new to the game. I find interesting and fun things to do in every kind of space and am able to help get people involved at any skill level.

Still looking for founding members.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.