Solar System Statistics panel

I’ve been watching a video Low Sec Mining in Venture, made in 2013. Amongst other things it shows a ‘World Map Control Panel’ showing data like ships and pods destroyed etc. for a selected system. I can’t find this in the current Eve, has it been discontinued or superseded ?

1 Like

This functionality still exists on the new map.

• Open the map
  • Click on the second symbol on the top left (color by)
  • Open the “Geography and Statistics” sub-menu
  • You can color systems by Ships / Pods destroyed in the last 24 hours, average pilots in space and other useful statistics.
  • If you mouse-over a system then you can see the exact count of ships / pods destroyed.
3 Likes

Thank you - fascinating stuff.

1 Like

There are also 3rd party player-made resources that give a less fancy, but sometimes more functional interface than the in-game one. I personally use DOTLAN EveMaps in all my PvP and general navigation.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! I’ve been out of the game for 6.5 years or so and was looking for something that I could easily run on my iPad or PC. Even before all these major overhauls to the UI I always like a more simplified version, might even print out a few…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.