• Positive Wallet
  • Neutral Sec Status
  • NPC Corp
  • Located in Jita
  • No kill rights
  • 2 bonus remaps

Eveboard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bang_You’re_Dead
Password: 1234

So this pilot has many of the basic, fundamental skills already trained and is pretty much a clean slate for whatever direction you want to take him. Also has a full set of +5 implants installed to speed things along. Very clean corp history.

Starting Bid: 5 Bil
Buyout: 10 Bil

I reserve the right to cancel the sale of this character at anytime.

I’ll accept your buyout price of 10 Bil, message me in game or reply here when you are ready for the payment and my account name.

Edit: changed my bid

Sorry, was away for a few days at the hospital.

edit: received higher bid

10.5 I have isk ready

Floki, I am more than happy to sell him to you for 10.5B. Send isk and account details and he is all yours.

Please confirm on the forums when you have sent the isk and account details.

Will send in 2 hours when I get home :slight_smile:

isk and account details sent

I waited 2 days for you to log in man, I checked hourly. You really pulled a fast one on me.

Last I checked a buyout means you win the bidding, guess those kinds of unspoken rules don’t apply here like they did years ago.

11B!

Confirm isk and account details received.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Bang You're Dead

Will be completed after: 8/2/2017 7:38:12 AM

I agree. Buyout means you should have it for the First Posting.
On the bright side, I will have something else for you to consider buying that will be way better and now you will have more isk ready for that.