SOLD Fleet Of Six very good female exhumers/Orca miners

I think i do it.

At the moment i say in the first post :

All will be:

in high sec
no killing rights
positive wallet
One clone with +5 mining , +5 int/mem

They all are now in NPC corps, maybe dont reflected in eveskillboard, all give proof of identity.

At the moment i have Two offers at 39b for the six (6.5b each), and some individual.

If i broke any rule, sorry (i think i made and get multiple characters in a single thread and was allowed them and some others thread here about a selling of alphas, PI characters, etc).

Hi, if the other two bidders retract, i can purchase the fleet for 39b, at 6.5b each tomorrow saturday.

@eynsane thanks for the pack offer.

I dont hear nothing of ms_unid last 12 hours aporx. The other bidder was via eve mail.

If interested answer the threada about the offer of 6.5 * 6 = 39 and i start transfers as soon i can.

Really i go outside city in the night and want sell the pilots before leave in 20 hours.

I go to sell to the first who send the isk and account names to the characters.

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Andorra is already transferred. I go to transfer two or three now and the others in two hours.

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Eritrea is already transferred. I go to try transfer another now and the others in two hours.

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Canada is already transferred. I go to transfer another now and the others in two hours.

Ms Unid thanks for the business and please conirm wehen you receive the six CCP mails.

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Fiji is already transferred. I go to do the other transfers in some minutes…

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Denmarki is already transferred. I go to do the last transfer in some minutes…

Ms Unid sent the Isk an account names, Barbados is already transferred.

I Was the last

Please answer the threadwhen you receive the six ccp eve mails or the characters.

I have recieved all the emails for the characters.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.