4. Security Status: 1.78
  5. Kill Rights: none
  6. Bonus Remaps Available: 2
  7. Wallet Balance: Positive
  8. Loyalty Points Balance: 10,675
  9. Current Location: Jita IV – Moon 4 – Caldari Navy Assembly Plant
  10. Home Station: Emrayur III – Moon 1 – Royal Amarr Institute School
  11. Jump Clones: none installed
  12. Total Skill Points: 6,338,356 points (211,927 unallocated points)
  13. Skills at Level 5: CPU Management, Energy Grid Upgrades, Power Grid Management, Weapon Upgrades, Hull Upgrades, Repair Systems, Gunnery, Small Energy Turret, Drones
  14. Implants: Limited Ocular Filter, Limited Social Adaptation Chip, Inherent Implants ‘Squire’ Power Grid Management EG-601

Created and designed the character to do PVP while main does PVE. Ended up doing PVE instead.

Price: 4.5 Billion ISK

Will Pay Transfer Fees. Responses may not be immediate due to time zone differences.

Please buy me

PER EVE BAZAAR RULES!!! you cannot sell a alpha pilot all pilots for sale must be an OMEGA i will be flagging your sale I hope you follow the rules in the future

I did not find that written in the rules that I read, so not sure what you are talking about. Can you please share references?

As long as you pay the $20 transfer fee, it doesn’t matter if the account is alpha or omega. You can transfer characters on alpha accounts to omega accounts, and vice versa

2 Likes

Rules does not state anywhere that only Omegas can be sold.

2 Likes

dude, if you are gonna tell someone to follow the rules on the bazaar, at least know the rules before you try that lol…

1 Like

I will offer 3 billion isk.

Thanks for the offer, but it does not meet minimum. Consider increasing a bil… sorry … a bit ? :wink:

I can go 3.25 bil

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking for something around 4 - 4.5 Bil.

Still for sale :slight_smile:

le bump

Daily Bump

Bumpty Dumpty

For Sale

4b isk

Done. Please transfer isk & send details on in game mail and I will initiate transfer.

I’ll be online shortly to send them.

Sure. Please confirm once done :slight_smile: