[SOLD] Hulk / Golem / Wyvern / Rorqual Pilot - 84MSP 2004 B/O 68b

Selling myself. Solid skills for mining and refinement as well as mining fleet boosting. Not currently trained for the Orca but could be flying one in less than an hour and has strong skills other than the ship skill itself. Can fly a pretty much maxed out Golem.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/ZIGGS

• Currently in high-sec close to Jita.
  • Positive Security Status
  • High reputation with Caldari State and Caldari Navy, Mordus Legion and several others
  • Four available remaps
  • Three jump clones, unimplanted
  • Decent PI skills
  • Shield skills (including capital) are excellent

Buyout 68b

Will post bid acceptance here, character unlikely to be logged in during auction so please post all bids here. Will also confirm ISK receipt and transfer process here. I’m on British Summer Time so please forgive any delay due to time zones.

Edit for order of magnitude.
Edit to add buyout

66 bil

1 Like

I’ll definitely consider this if nobody wants to big higher.

I can do it now if you want to get it over with

I’ll run to the time I said I would, and then if your offer’s still open (and still the best/only) then we’ll do it.

Bump.

Just a few hours remaining.

Kenzee, if your offer’s still good let me know.

sorry i bought another character and am short, need to retract the bid.

No worries. I’ll keep this up here for a while and see what shakes out!

Try this guy, he replied saying he wanted a character similar to the one I bought:

Bump. Character still available.

Daily bump.

I’ll offer 65.5b, ready to send

actually @ZIGGS I can match the 66b if you’re free today

68b b/o

Curtis, send the ISK and account details in-game and I’ll be able to log in and start the transfer in the next hour or so.

Isk and account info sent.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: ZIGGS

Will be completed after: 8/29/2018 2:40:12 AM

email received. THx

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.