"SOLD" Minimater Pilot 2010 Character

WTS 50 mill skill point character I have a positive wallet balance good standing and all clones are located in Hi-sec a link to my skill board is here https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zelman_Axe please only legitimate offers .

offer 40B

Thats a very nice offer thankyou if no more offers arrive within the next 24 hours t will progress with the sale

41b :alien:

Open to more offers

42B ready

43b :cold_face:

Sorry mate I need this one :smiley:
44B

Very nice offers thankyou can i get a little bit more

45b, can we make it now?

we make a deal 49b in the game email

we make a deal 49b in the game email, the character WhySing is mine also, but i choose this acount for transfor

Character is now sold at 49b to First Dog please transfer ISK and send me account details. There will be delay as I will be at work for the next 8 hours without access to EVE. I will initiate transfer as soon as I return home.

i had sent 49b to Zelman Axe, and i had sent an email about the account detail, thanks

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Zelman Axe

Will be completed after: 4/30/2019 3:24:13 PM

Thankyou for your interest and payment, please enjoy your new character

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.