Character located in High-security position
no kill rights
no isk in the wallet
moved to npc corp
Transfer fees are on me
Implants: None
Starting Bid (Minimum): 30 b ISK
Buyout 50b ISK.
This auction will last for a maximum of 3 days
Character located in High-security position
no kill rights
no isk in the wallet
moved to npc corp
Transfer fees are on me
Implants: None
Starting Bid (Minimum): 30 b ISK
Buyout 50b ISK.
This auction will last for a maximum of 3 days
ding!
28 BIL
This is a bit too little.I will continue to wait for 2 more days
Hello,
I’m interested in your character. I’d like to offer 35B ISK.
I can complete the transaction quickly if you accept.
Thanks!
37 bil
38 bil
I would like to offer you 39B
40 bil
accepting Buyout offer of 40B, please transfer ISK and send In-game mail with account details for character transfer
Okay, I'll transfer the money right away.
ISK sent. Account details sent via EVE Mail. Thank you.
ISK received,
Thanks, could you please just hide the name for security reasons? ^^