SOLD: WTS Ahremen's Modified Large EMP Smartbomb

Located in Jita 4-4

Current asking price is 6.5 bil. If you’re interested, reply to the post or send me a mail ingame.

Here’s the story behind how I aquired it in case you were wondering:

So was in a wormhole, just scanning around, when I found a Praxis and a Harbinger on D-Scan. I immediately started looking around the system and to my surprise, they weren’t on the highsec hole, no, the were running the sites in this C2. I reshipped, grabbed a corpmate and we went to gank the Praxis. As we’re shooting it, not really doing anything to it, suddenly a Kronos pops up on d-scan and we’re getting very excited. We start looking for it, only to notice that it’s withing 1 AU. A few seconds later a Kronos with no shield and some hull damage land on his Praxis buddy. We, knowing we can’t break either one, decide to leave and get some more appropriate ships for the job. So we come back in a Curse and Drekavac, thinking that there’s no way that either one of those guys is still in system. Surprisingly, the Praxis was still there! So we go for it again and the neuts prove to be very effective. As the Praxis is dying, the Kronos lands again. I start neuting, the Dreka starts spooling. We start taking a lot of damage, since, you know, it’s still a Kronos. The Kronos manages to warp out after forcing the Dreka off. However, he made the mistake of just warping to the Sun, so we follow him and he just kinda falls over. Curse best ship.

o7

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Bought my last one for 5.5B, I’ll offer you the same :slight_smile:

Considering what the last few have sold for on the market, I’m afraid that’s not enough, although I do realize that I might be asking for a bit too much.

1 Like

Fair enough, given that I’m buying it to outfit a shiny toy, I’m not prepared to go higher :slight_smile:

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

Still for sale. It’s nice and purple, come and get it!

Still for sale.

Still for sale.

My offer still stands if you want to shift it btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really considering that offer right now, but I think I’ll wait for a bit longer. Still for sale!

1 Like

Still for sale!

Still for sale.

Updated with story in case anyone wants the background behind this module.

1 Like