[SOLD] WTS Hydra

I applaud you, sir. Always look forward to your posts on this thread. One topic that might be of interest to your readers and fans - how would you recommend flying this ship and any suggestions on fitting?

But more seriously, regarding gameplay of this ship, I’m pretty sure any buyer interested in flying the ship would be better qualified than me to explain how to play it, even regarding the intrinsic oppositions that it features.

This much effort deserves some good offers, I would however keep it in a station so no use for me. Hope you’ll get some great offers!

1 Like

He’s gotten some good offers. It is unclear how much he wants.

You are right, it is better if I make it clear with the price I’m looking for.

Thus, I updated the first post.

i have been watching this thread with a smile on my face for some time :slight_smile: having flown it lots, more than happy to spill what my “optimum setup is” as i think its a 1v1 or 1v2 setup its almost unkillable. But please keep it up and best of luck with the sale.

2 Likes

Glad I could at least bring some smiles up with it o7
I would gladly appreciate your sharing this information if you don’t mind (here or with whomever is concerned of course), so people who are be interested could see what it is about :slight_smile:

I’m not dead, just on vacation, so standard bumps for now :smiley:

If it is still for sale in 5-10 years I might have enough to buy it from you.

1 Like

Start saving, it might still be up in 5 years

hey if anything i shouldve helped u out in making it easier to sell but it seems not lol :smiley:

1 Like

I 100% agree but to balance that off the cloak has an annoying lock delay, and this ship is forced to brawl which means the 1v1 or 1v2 can turn into 1vshitstorm and then you are dead. F sniper. Generally having spent time researching this ship I do think it is OP as hell and seems unbeatable or close as makes little difference (I mean, I honestly don’t know what can kill it solo on small level) in a true duel or even against two targets.

Nice thread !!

1 Like

Sorry Sniper, no harm was intended <3

1 Like

My dear fellow capsuleers, today is a sad day for this post, as it will get closed.

Hydra sold, thanks everyone for participating o7

4 Likes

PRAISE!

1 Like

Well done

How much did you get?

175 bil

patience pays off :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

I’m going to start saving for the next one that goes up for sale.

1 Like