SOLD WTS LESHAK Revelation and redeemer pilot 21.4m

Hi, i dont use these female pilot
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Khorilyssa

Her:

• Capable to use Leshak and other precursor weapons / ships
  • can use revelatio nin two hours
  • Redeemer
  • Decent jump skills ( can be jump freighter in a week or one injector aprox)
    +5 implants.

No kill rights, positive wallet, no criminal status, is in jita.

Interested answer the thread, i am not reading the evmail.

I am for sale. Nice killboard too.

Missing a lot of jump skills and some wasted sp I will offer 15bill

No thanks, your offer is les than the extractor valie, and i need pay transfer. .

About the same as extractor value you can only exract down to 5.5mill and you have to invest 16-17bill to buy extractors

I check your historial ad you offer 20 for a 30b character, i think i can get more and you are not making a valid offer and have not an historial of serious offers.

Have a good day.

The character is missing allot of skills to make it effective in revelation and Leshak pilot. It is a decent Redeemer pilot, but that could use some work as well. Overall, it is a nice start to a capital/black ops pilot. I would like to offer 17.5 Billion ISK for the character

I offer 18b

I was waiting for 18.5b, but if nobody offer 18.5 before the @ritek offer is 24 hours old, i sell to the first who give me 18. (in other word, 18.5 buyout now, 18 tomorrow and i sell to the first to send the isk and account name)

Good night for all.

I am interested in the pilot and have other deal On my way. I six you in six hours.

19 billion buyout offer. Can transfer in 3 hours.

Sounds good. Send the Isk when you can and i transfer in five minutes.

Dont forget answer the thread.

Isk and account details sent.

Received, need five minutes to ,ove items to other character.

Transfer Done.

confirmation received.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.