Sold!

Nag, Moros, Nid, Archon, Lif, Apostle. look at: EveSkillboard - Hippie Rotineque
T2 guns, siege II
39 SP, in NPC corp, only trained, never used , no history bad or good.

Offers begin 28bil.
B/O 32Bil

28bil

Good start, I’ll wait to tomorrow 19.00 EVE and if haven’t got any better offers character is yours.

28bil is now the best offer, clock is ticking until 19.00 EVE time today.

Congrats you got a new charcter.

Cool. I’m at work until like 0700 Eve because night shifts ■■■■■■■ suck.
I’ll attempt to send the isk when I get in if I forget assume you’ll get it about 1400 Eve when I wake up.

ok, nice.

Was a little delay but isk and details sent. Please let me know when the transfer starts

For some reason CCP blocked transfer when i was paying the $20€ for the transfer, i send a ticket what’s happening. I send you the payment money back until the hassle is clear.

1 Like

I see you have thanks.

If you could let me know when you are able to transfer that’d be great.
Be aware though that I did have bids in on other characters so if they accept in the meantime I may no longer require this one.

ok, normally ccp aswers in a few hours, but now is a patch day so it can effect. I’ll let you know.

Hi, are you still buying?
There was my typo in your name and they also want to check sometihing about the deal in the Bazaar (?), security campaign, I guess.
Anyway, everything was ok and the sell is free to go, if you still need the pilot. Otherwise I put it again to the market beginning from 30bil this time.

Hippie Rotineque/ SmallPIG Roaster

Sorry, not been on the forums in a few days thanks to work.

I’ll log in and send the isk now

ok, Transfer to **** is now on progress: Transfer Character

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Hippie Rotineque

Will be completed after: 5/8/2021 6:08:38 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

Scrubbed Account name ~ Buldath

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.