Sold!

Send isks to Jade Aiken

sending isk and account info

Okey :slight_smile:

sent isk and account info

Isks and account name recieved. I will send a request to CCP/GMs and they will transfer my character in 3 -35 hours.I will post a screenshot with support request in 10-15 minutes and will update request status every 12-16 hours. You can mail me and ask about request status when you wish

What kind of request? Cant you just transfer character to my account like everyone else?

I have sold 6 characters in last week. I can’t afford to spend 120 EUROS for transfers.You need to wait 3 - 35 hours. 20 euro for 1 character

I dont understand what are you talking about??? What does that have to do with me? Pay the transfer how ever you wish and start the transfer since i sent you isk. Otherwise you can return the isk

I will spend 1000 PLEX for transfer,not real money.I will do nothing with you and char.Wait for a screenshot

Ok. let me know when you have started the transfer.

Don’t worry .

I will inform you every 12-16 hours. Check this thread

character is no longer for sale

whats up with this??

char is yours

GM *** (EVE Online)
Oct 28, 13:18 UTC

Hi, GM ****** here,

I have now transferred Jade Aiken from the ************* account to the a**********o account in line with your request. Payment of 1000 PLEX was taken from *********'s vault.

If you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
GM ****************
CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

Character received. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.