** sold**

(ktmkilljoy) #1

Hello i been absent from this game for a long time and thinking to sell my character since i don’t play much.
Because i was absent for so long i do not know where to value price wise this character

The Character is for sale now , good standings , nice skills , positive wallet , no bounty
Parked in Region : Citadel , Con: Uusasai , Solar Sys. : Tintoh
Unallocated SP 143,809
Remap : 1

Thank you for you time

http://eveboard.com/pilot/ktmkilljoy

(Perpetualed) #2

28 billion.

(Michele Kalkoken) #3

id off 29b

(Perpetualed) #4

29.5 billion.

(Michele Kalkoken) #5

30bill

(ktmkilljoy) #6

thank you both for replying , i see i need to subscribe for a month in order to even sell it right . I just might do that and put it up for a sale

(Perpetualed) #7

You don’t need Omega account to transfer a toon. You can be Alpha and make the transfer.

(ktmkilljoy) #8

how do i do with plex does that transfer to my other character ?

(Perpetualed) #9

If you mean character transfer using PLEX. You just make sure there is 1,000 PLEX in your PLEX vault and file a support ticket to transfer the toon.

(ktmkilljoy) #10

Thank you for your reply last bid stands at the moment 30 bil. Will not drag this sale for to long

Happy hunting

(Michele Kalkoken) #11

as per chat offer of 31.2B

(ktmkilljoy) #12

Offer accepted and character sold to Michele Kalkoken gz :3

Waiting for information to initiate character transfer

(ktmkilljoy) #13

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: ktmkilljoy

Will be completed after: 1/28/2018 3:30:57 AM

(ktmkilljoy) #14

Transaction was completed please delete this thread

(system) #15

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.