** sold**

Hello i been absent from this game for a long time and thinking to sell my character since i don’t play much.
Because i was absent for so long i do not know where to value price wise this character

The Character is for sale now , good standings , nice skills , positive wallet , no bounty
Parked in Region : Citadel , Con: Uusasai , Solar Sys. : Tintoh
Unallocated SP 143,809
Remap : 1

Thank you for you time

http://eveboard.com/pilot/ktmkilljoy

28 billion.

id off 29b

29.5 billion.

30bill

thank you both for replying , i see i need to subscribe for a month in order to even sell it right . I just might do that and put it up for a sale

You don’t need Omega account to transfer a toon. You can be Alpha and make the transfer.

how do i do with plex does that transfer to my other character ?

If you mean character transfer using PLEX. You just make sure there is 1,000 PLEX in your PLEX vault and file a support ticket to transfer the toon.

Thank you for your reply last bid stands at the moment 30 bil. Will not drag this sale for to long

Happy hunting

as per chat offer of 31.2B

Offer accepted and character sold to Michele Kalkoken gz :3

Waiting for information to initiate character transfer

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: ktmkilljoy

Will be completed after: 1/28/2018 3:30:57 AM

Transaction was completed please delete this thread

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.