Solo PvP, step 2?

I’ve been doing solo frigate PvP for over a year now. I’m not able to play continuously but I figure I have about 250 fights under my belt. It has been great fun but lately I’ve been finding I am interested in something more.

I have begun trying to roam around in a T1 cruiser and a few other ships, but I haven’t found any fights yet (other than a couple of deaths to gangs). I’ve tried around the fringes of FW space and one NPC Null region.
I’ve done as much research as my time allows - YouTube videos, forums etc but haven’t found much evidence that this type of game play is accessible to non-experts.
Does anyone have any advice? Give up looking? Accept that engaging fights are just going to be even fewer and farther between?
Thanks in advance!

P.s. where did giving a “gf” in Local go? When I started it was probably a 95% occurrence. Now it is 40% maybe? Some traditions are worth keeping around !!

1 Like

What region did you go and get solo fights, ive been trying for a while but not having much luck.

If you mail me in game I’d be super happy to share that info!
Keep in mind that is specifically for frigate PVP.

1 Like

Hey , if you would like to advance in solo pvp in crusers… And looking for opportunity to both train and fights.Come and find me in game please… We do that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.