Solo Scarcity in the New FW Landscape

I have had a lot of trouble recently in finding solo content in FW space. I roam in T1 frigates and the occasional Stabber. I mainly am living right now around the Auga Kourmonen warzone, but I do roam north occasionally. It is very hard to find fights.

Is there a location where solo seems to happen frequently, or is there a different roaming strategy/pattern I could use to get more fights?

1 Like

People aren’t in FW to fight other players. When you’re flying around looking for “fights,” you’re interfering with their grind. Please be more considerate in the future.

2 Likes

In Black Rise I think you can find the occasional solo fights, but you have to evade the blobs, or force it to be a solo fight (kill before friends arrive). When you know the people in the area for a while you know who wants to fight or is just bait or runs.

If you fly a Hecate (or something I can beat in principle) and see me in local in one, I’m usually giving a 1:1. :slight_smile: If you see me flying something else, be careful … :wink:

I remember to have had my first solo fights with an Atron and Tristan in Black Rise in 2014 (RIP Frank Hats), but these were different times …

Nvm I found it, it’s in Amamake. You just have to stick around enough.
gfs all

The moral? Don’t hunt for Amarrs, hunt for Pirates who can underestimate you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.