[Solved] Hello.myfonts.net - certificate error

starts with:
0x10db5511: int $3
Modules:
Module Address Debug info Name (192 modules)
PE 340000- 35a000 Deferred qt5webchannel
PE 360000- 3a8000 Deferred qt5positioning
PE 400000- 408000 Export qtwebengineprocess
PE 410000- 71e000 Deferred qt5quick
PE 720000- c31000 Deferred qt5gui

followed by more modules, but they look like the usual suspects, and then followed by the usual thread id list with another probably interesting thing:

00000060 (D) C:\EVE\Launcher\QtWebEngineProcess.exe
	["C:\EVE\Launcher\QtWebEngineProcess.exe" --type=renderer --disable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames --enable-threaded-compositing --disable-mojo-local-storage --no-sandbox --use-gl=desktop --enable-features=AllowContentInitiatedDataUrlNavigations --disable-features=SurfaceSynchronization,TouchpadAndWheelScrollLatching --service-pipe-token=22CF60FD0A7650EE6772A26A12223DDA --lang=de --device-scale-factor=1 --num-raster-threads=2 --enable-main-frame-before-activation --service-request-channel-token=22CF60FD0A7650EE6772A26A12223DDA --renderer-client-id=3 --mojo-platform-channel-handle=988 /prefetch:1]

and I’m not good enough in computers to be able to work with that information :frowning:

It should be working again.

They’ve just updated their cert, valid until 2020.

(This should need no restart or anything to become effective)

1 Like

i clicked cancel rather than ignore while not paying attention. (or maybe ignore rather than cancel)

Now every time i open the launcher it blackscreens.

I have restarted 5 times and attempted a re-install and still get nothing but blackscreens. What do i do?

which OS?

Restarting your computer should normally reset the SSL state.

The launcher does not open at all. and it does not show that you have put a screenshot here. thank you for letting us know about this error. I wish everyone good luck

@Vily and @isevisa_isevisa
do you have access to the Launcher menu? If so, try resetting its Cache. It might be that the old SSL cert is still cached somewhere. Just a simplified wild guess.

p.s. if you have a pretty old system and didn’t run updates, there might also be some incompability with TLS 1.2

I deleted the game and downloaded again. Now the launcher is not running at all. I can not ignore nothing. just died all the launcher.

I do not understand computers and TLS 1.2 AND I NO KNOW ENGLISH I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE. in what position am I … you understand? :wink: I’ll wait for kind people until they fix everything… I do not know how many people like me. thanks :wink:

I do not have access to the launcher menu. The launcher just died. thank you for your time.

Sorry I can’t help any further as I don’t know exactly what happened and what kind of setup you have.

But, you are not alone. It seems other people (Windows users) have similar issues.

Paging @CCP_Falcon

p.s. you can/should also create a Support Ticket

I watched SharedCache and there empty. okay i wish you all the luck. Excuse for troubling.

No problem.

Does it work for you now?

Same problem here:

1. Got certificate error, ignored it started to play.
  2. During game-play, I had seen that launcher updated.
  3. Finished playing after some time.
  4. After some more timer tried to open launcher, but got QtWebEngineProcess.exe crash

I am running Eve on Wine/Ubuntu

Any ideas how to resolve it?

Well when CCP insists on using their broken ass Launcher to access the game rather than allowing us to use the frontend login this happens. GG CCP. Off to play on Sisi…where you can use the frontend.

Ideas yes, but I don’t use it, so I can’t test any theories.

The first thing I’d check is the Wine version and update that if necessary.

Then, if you can still access the menu of the Launcher (not the Account menus), you could start Loglite. You should also be able to start it from outside the Launcher, but you need to find it in your filesystem.

Then, with Loglite opened, restart the Launcher. A bunch of messages should appear. Maybe they can help to narrow it down.

I just received a launcher update to version 1371204.2934-hotfix and I end up with this

eve_err

Is this related or something different ?

After update:

“The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK…”

Nothing works, first rebooting, reinstaling .net and c++, updating catalyst and directx, starting as adminn, changing compability, reinstaling launcher…

Is it possible to get the old one back?

Look in the Dev posts, they messed around with the QT version and wouldn’t you know it broke.

#Sisiisforwargames #QAisforPROFESSIONALS

Oh and editted for FINALLY getting Loglite to work.

LoadFailed …\src\customwebpage.cpp in CustomWebPage::onLoadFinished : Couldn’t open https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/2934-hotfix/

1 Like

Version 1371204 you say?