South of Heaven Seeking New and Veteran Pilots!

South of Heaven [SOHCO] Seeking New and Veteran Pilots!

Who We Are:

SOHCO is a small group of veteran and newer players living in Placid and Syndicate. SOHCO was founded in 2015 and reopened in August 2019 after a brief hiatus. We’ve done everything from high sec to sov null blocs before settling on our true calling - casual pvp and piracy with few blues and lots of green/red on the KB. We’ve recently joined the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive (IRED), a small casual PvP focused alliance in Syndicate with great people and few political restrictions. Read on if you’re looking for casual fleet PvP!

What You Get:

• Our main schtick is small casual fleets a few times a week. Most of our fleets start around 0100 Eve, and we roam low and null depending on what the FC feels like doing. Our fleets are pretty accessible SP and ISK-wise - good for newer pvpers and people who don’t have a ton of time to grind up isk. We’re running six or seven fleets a week between SOHCO and alliance led ops. We have no shortage of opportunities to go shoot stuff! Our KB paints a pretty accurate picture of who we are and what we like to do: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98365547/
  • Personality-wise, you’ll find non-toxic adults with dry humor and generally subdued comms. Maybe someone throws a gif or two in chat after beer three, but otherwise you’re not going to find a bunch of memetastic edge lords yucking it up on comms here.
  • Our logistics are easy. We’re very close to Jita, we have jump freighter services, and generally anyone familiar with paying someone modest fees to move their stuff is going to like our setup.
  • IRED space offers a few good ways to make some ISK, including mining opportunities and NPC missions in Syndicate. We’ll occasionally run SOHCO PvE fleets, but they are more social events than ISK making ventures.

Who Are We Looking For:

We’re looking for pilots interested in casual, small scale PvP. You’ll fit in well with us if you’re looking for relaxed, non-toxic pilots that fleet up regularly. I should explain here that casualness shouldn’t be confused with lack of dedication. We’re all dedicated Eve players that lack the time and inclination to log in 12 hours a day or take PvP too seriously. We’re the internet equivalent of beer league bowling - we’re here to have a good time, and we’ll be back next round regardless of whether we win or lose. Your desire/ability to join our fleets is key - most of the people who join us that don’t make an effort to go on fleets don’t last very long.

We have no SP or experience requirement, but you’ll have a better time with us if you already have some training and experience under your belt. That’s not to say new players can’t fit in with us - some of our directors started here with no experience at all. However, we’re not explicitly a training corp, so you’ll need to be able to fill in the gaps by reading resources and guides we suggest.

We’re recruiting for any TZ, but we’re primarily NATZs right now, mostly EST with some CST here and there. Our prime time is between 0100 and 0400. IRED has more PST coverage than SOHCO, so you’ll also find alliance fleets running between 0400 and 0600. If you’re interested in joining us, contact Simone Kaundur by in-game mail. We’ll ask you to do a short voice chat on Discord with one of us before we send you a corp invite.

1 Like

We are still recruiting!

Looking for a fun PvP corp? Message Simone Kaundur today!

Still looking for new members!

We’ve recently moved back to Placid after a few months in Syndicate - come check us out if you’re interested in some casual low and null sec roaming!

Great group of folks to go on small gang roams with. FC runs a good fleet and lots of fun to be had! Can’t recommend enough!

Fly dangerous!
o7

1 Like

Looking for a few more pilots to hang out with - send me a mail today if you’re interested!

Open recruiting - contact me today for more info!

Open recruiting - contact me today for more info!

Contact me today for more information!

Open recruiting - looking for a couple more pilots to join us for casual PvP. Contact me to set up a chat this week!

Contact me this weekend for more info!

Looking for a few new friends! We’re planning to join the Caldari Militia for a short run in FW starting Friday. We expect to be in for about a month or so. Come fight for Placid with us!

Looking for a few more pilots, contact me today for more info!

We’re hanging out in FW for a few more weeks, then we’ll be back to low sec pirate status. Shoot me a message if you’re into casual low sec pvp!

We’ve left the Caldari militia and returned to casual pirate status, and now we’re looking for a few new friends to join us for low intensity space violence. Send me a mail today if you’re interested!

Still recruiting, contact me today!

Still recruiting!

Check us out for super casual PvP in the Placid, Black Rise, and Syndicate area!

Still recruiting!