Specialized Industrial Ship Redistribution! Also, Upwell and ORE

It wasn’t in my original suggestion and I got a lot of shit for it, so yes.

1 Like

The idea of a special slave transport for Amarr also pops up often, here is how I would modify it:

passenger transport (probably Concord, maybe Upwell)
limited, LP store based BPC distribution
no normal cargo bay, 1000 - 2000 m3 passenger bay
skill requirement: spaceship command 1
role bonus: no standing loss for any kind of passenger transportation

1 Like

The Bestower has for decades been used by the Empire as a slave transport, shipping human labor between cultivated planets in Imperial space. As a proof to how reliable this class has been through the years, the Emperor has used an upgraded version of this very same class as transports for the Imperial Treasury. The Bestower has very thick armor and large cargo space.

From the Bestower description.

–Space Trucker Gadget

1 Like

Thanks Gadget, but we can’t fly the lore unfortunately. Don’t you think that people are a commodity that also deserves it’s own special ship?

additional bay could be

• ship bay, enough room to hold one BS (50000 m3). packaged of course
  • salvage bay
  • Michael bay, for explosions.
1 Like

That would be pointless, the ship would explode simply by looking at it in your hangar…

Totally not sure how to address this question.

Gadget is Minmatar, so she says…NO. People are not a commodity.

My Amarr alts are likely to answer…NO. Slaves are a commodity, but they deserve nothing except to be re-educated.

Personally as a player… a troop transport, while fluffy, should have no actual gameplay in EvE. It’s below the scope of pilots, and I’m not seeing a need for transporting enough livestock (that’s not PI - those fall to an Epithal) to rate a specialized cargo bay.

As a special fluffy lore piece of a special issue ship - sure, the Dev’s can have all the fun they want, but I couldn’t in good conscience ASK for them to apply resources to making a cattle-car.

Actually… maybe they can re-skin the luxury liner with a livestock hold as a Christmas or Anniversary gift or something :slight_smile:

–Gadget, cleaning up after scientists with a shovel.

1 Like

Better: it would play the explosion animation constantly :grinning:

It wouldn’t so much as to say, Upwell is into making ships, but they just be come the brand umbrella for all the members in the group.

1 Like

CCP, can you please listen to this?