Stargate Trailblazers Event

This isn’t something to be proud of. You’ve done nothing but strip yet more uniqueness out of the cluster, making stellar geography even more irrelevant. Bravo. As if I needed even more reason to hate you and what you represent.

5 Likes

The agency makes it clear the event is geared complete towards success of the empires. It doesn’t look like this can be resisted. Well freaking done CCP.

2 Likes

Thanks for another garbage update. I finally thought as a miner you guys put something in for me to do. Well diamond rats in every site and being an alpha does not mix. So an Alpha can not do these site and nothing worth logging in to do. Wow, you guys just can not make a patch that is worth anything any more.

I should have know better then expect anything but GARBAGE from CCP!

5 Likes

Only absolutely mindless people want a gate to Stain. That gate adds nothing positive to the region and only takes away from the uniqueness of the region. Plus, the way CCP will undoubtedly implement this gate is absolutely contrary and against anything the lore tells people about the relationship between sanshas and the empires. That gate will turn everything the Empires suffer through and Sansha inflicts on the empires via Incursions into a mockery if that gate to Stain just sits there and connects both areas of space like a gate between Amarr and Ashab.

3 Likes

I still cant understand why the ■■■■ ccp /pa make it so the rewards auto apply ? like WTF

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on if we’re able to prevent the gates from being built? If you cannot can you poke a CCP dev to respond here and elaborate?

This game is supposed to be a sandbox MMO and we the players should have a hand in shaping it. This is all assumptions but it does sound like the efforts or attempt to prevent the gates from being build have no actual effect.

2 Likes

CCP has a history of not telling how things work, so players have to figure things out. Is it really that hard to just find out by participating?

1 Like

No one that actually cares about how their efforts might effect the outcome of an event in a SANDBOX MMO wants to waste their time on an event that is highly suspected to have the outcomes pre-determined.

8 Likes

The empire mining expedition sites have returned, with newly rebalanced rewards and an all-new set of LP store offers. The new versions of these mining expedition sites no longer limit entry to their specific faction’s ships and no longer require specific standing levels to enter.

The Caldari State has set up mining expeditions within the Ihilakken constellation in The Forge and within the Nazdirer constellation in Genesis.
The Gallente Federation has set up mining expeditions within the Ganoure constellation in Placid and within the Mobrault constellation in Solitude.
The Minmatar Republic has set up mining expeditions within the Panorad constellation in Metropolis and within the Sanctum constellation in Genesis.
The Amarr Empire has set up mining expeditions within the Anidaza constellation in Tash-Murkon and within the R-IZDC constellation in Stain
1 Like

The main issue is that I would like to know wheter it’s worth for me to spend a month killing everybody trying to do the event or if CCP will add the gates whatever players do.

3 Likes

Nobody wants to waste time in an event when they have no agency in the outcome. CCP track record with the Trig envasion and that crap with the empress titan gettin insta blapped. No RP credability anymore

2 Likes

There is no structured way to resist it…

From what I’m gathering the only way you can inhibit the event is through standard pvp play. It’s completely one sided.

I don’t even have the option of preparing a pirate alt to even try that. So no, I won’t be participating in this garbage event design, no.

Now if I’m misunderstanding something, please let me know, but from where I’m sitting its painfully clear which way the wind is blowing.

2 Likes

Hey folks o/
I’ve updated the second post of this thread with a lot more information about the event for anyone interested.
To also answer the common question here for visibility: the empires are going to be completing these gates next month no matter what. They are simply offering to pay capsuleers to help with the resource collection.

13 Likes

I am usually not pro-ganking but if you gank the living hell out of the Tash-Murkon constellation, the cluster will be forever grateful to you.

2 Likes

Also, THIS. At least during the Trig Invasion CCP pretended there were two sides, and at least they gave us some say in WHICH systems were lost. That there was always going to be a Pochven was functionally inevitable.

This event they aren’t even doing that, they’re literally just pissing on us.

3 Likes

That’s sad to hear

10 Likes

@Ashterothi please, tell me more about agency.

5 Likes

:confused:

I like the fact that some regions like Stain and Solitude are hard to reach. it makes it more rewarding when you finally get there.

To get to Solitude, for example, you need to survive LowSechnaya Sholupen’s hellcamps in Aridia, or traverse null sec Syndicate. Now you can bypass both. :frowning:

8 Likes

Yea, actually, what happened to the pro-Edencom participants in Invasions Ch3, I personally have zero interest to find out if I am ■■■■■■ again by putting time and effort into it.

10 Likes

@Elsebeth_Rhiannon No need to find out they literally just confirmed my original assessment.

5 Likes