Stargate Trailblazers Event

As a PvPer, the limitations and snowflake rules you have created for this event seem rather dumb, did you forget you are developing EVE?

Noobships with single mining drones can clog the site, pretending to be semi active.
And once the site is filled we can’t even enter to kill the players in there?

3 Likes

Oh look, another pointless event that the majority won’t bother joining in.

5 Likes

Fixed for you

1 Like

I feel bad for you Fozzie. You deserve so much better than this.

2 Likes

Fk me, CCP iterating on abandoned content… wtf /faint

No comment on the actual event, or whether its a pile of steaming excrement, others will see and comment in due course.

If all of the capsuleers who’ve ever made accounts were put into titans and acted as a single cohesive force…

any of the four Empires could squash them like bugs.

3 Likes

So Chapter 3 never really mattered outside of making a new region to be run on the cheapest of server hardware. Gotcha…

4 Likes

A highway through Irgrus, oh my! Used to be such a nice calm spot…

Looks like my area of minmatari space is going to get busy, better start building catalysts market is going to open up awesome. Thanks CCP from the Panorad system of stars. Bloody hell a change I actually like o7.

1 Like

Is the Porpoise allowed in any of the sites?

1 Like

Wish that any future event offers a spectrum of possible outcomes with the final result being determined by player’s participation. Using the current event as a sample, you could have had 3 or 5 outcomes that ranged from cosmetic victory (new gate that has minimal impact overall), tie (new gate that has moderate impact like shortening important route or bypassing minor chokepoint), complete victory (gate to new region, greatly shortened trade route, bypass of critical chokepoint).
While appreciating from the start that we, the players, are being informed that we have almost zero impact on the final outcome, I just wish that more options/outcomes dependent on player participation were available. Perhaps adding a gate between 2 systems is more complicated in computer programming work than I thought?

2 Likes

I called it!

2 Likes

Love when you warp to a site and get told it’s full and only accepts 3 pilots when you can see on d-scan that nobody is in there.

4 Likes

The lies are real.

9 Likes

1st of april

‘Help to reshape’ and ‘necessary to reshape’ are not equivalent

1 Like

How is the player base helping the gates to be built if those gates will be built regardless of any actions of the afore mentioned player base?

2 Likes

So these two allied empires still won’t have a single hisec connection ? And there was need for another murder hole in lowsec between Amarr and Jita ? I fail to see the relevance, honestly.

5 Likes

So CCP would have us believe the Minmatar Republic wants a highway into CONCORD space? What possible interest could the Republic have in that? Where is the lore to support this? What is the upside for the Republic? Because I can’t see one.

This has me worried for the planned storyline having been designed around events that will have all Minmatar alligned players go WHAT THE FRIKK CCP.

1 Like

15 pilots in local… 18 event beacons…

Every single event acceleration gate:
“You cannot activate the acceleration gate because the destination location is too crowded! The sensors indicate that the maximum capacity is 3 pilots.”

4 Likes