★ Starseekers is recruiting, your WH adventure begins now - C4[C3/C5] - INDY/EXPLORATION/MINING/C3-C5 PVE/PVP FLEETS/ETC

Still looking for pilots that are in search for adventures in wormhole space!

Hmmmm…

Welllll, I am a returning player after being gone for awhile…a few times? My corp history is pretty amusing. I loved the zipping around and being all stealthy and noobie scouting, was less into the bubble fun though.

Anyway, I am a bit tired of Highsec after all this time (with a short time in null, but nothing interesting) and I think exploration and wormhole stuff might be something I want to try? I am a really casual player so I won’t be on all the time, but I think I’m interested?

Starseekers are still recruiting, we have some exciting ops prepared for our members also some fun events prepared by our officers!
Join us today in the ingame channel “Starseekers” or join our alliance discord: https://discord.gg/YhpYdKk

Your wormhole adventures begin now, join us for a chat!

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
– Stephen Hawking

Join Starseekers, look up at the stars, start your adventure now!

Start your wormhole adventures with a great community, awesome pilots to fly with both in PVE and PVP ops. Great infrastructure and plenty of content around. Join us in “Starseekers” ingame channel or in discord.

Starseekers is still recruiting, join our in game channel “Starseekers” for a chat or our alliance discord.
Have a good weekend everyone. o7

Join Starseekers and find your adventures in Worm Hole Space! Join amazing content with thrilling fights and plenty of options to make ISK to buy nice ships to blow them up again.

Starseekers Corporation is still recruiting active pilots looking for adventures in wormholes space! Join our ingame chanel “Starseekers” or Join our alliance discord linked in the posts above. :rocket:

Fly safe and have a nice weekend.

Join Starseekers today, let the wormhole adventures begin!

Join our in game channel “Starseekers”, we are recruiting pilots today!

We are still recruiting!

What we offer:

• Great environment to live in WH space
  • Daily ops with great rewards
  • PVP and PVE ships free to use
  • Mature collective with a good sense of humor but drama free.

What we are looking for:

• Cool and friendly people that look for adventures.
  • Experienced PVP pilots and vets that need a new exciting life.
  • Rookies that want to learn.

Come join us on our adventures, we want more friendly and cool pilots around!

Recruiting today new pilots that look for new adventures in WH space!

o7 returning player here looking to play casually. Do you have any restrictions for activity?

Greetings @Socal_Ragewolf,

No we don’t have any restrictions for activity, people are free to join as much as they can. So i could say we’re pretty relaxed on that front.

Feel free to join our discord or in game channel “Starseekers” for a chat.

Fly safe o7

Could you send me the discord link. It seems the old one is expired?

Sure thing,

o7

Greetings pilots looking for a new home!

This weekend its a great time to start a new adventure, head out to our in game chat "Starseekers"or join our alliance discord channel.

Start a new great adventure in Wormhole space!
Join Starseekers and become an accomplished pilot together with some of the most awesome pilots around!

Join our in game channel ‘Starseekers’ or discord chat! We’re looking for you!