'Start a Research Corp, She Said'

There are many Matari who claim to work with them for this reason and it’s never amounted to anything. I doubt you’l be any different and you probably will be their

The “civilized one” willing to work with them instead of shooting at them and thus propping up their failing regime.

Enjoy.

There is nothing wrong with talking to your enemy when the time comes, unless things such as prisoner exchanges and retrieving our fallen brothers from the battlefield are of no importance. It is possible to conduct yourself with honor in conversation and violence in combat.

4 Likes

‘Enjoy’? No. But thank you for proving my point exactly.

For some reason, you think my work is less than yours. I wasn’t in the battle over Kahah, no. And you’re unlikely to see me in any battles, because I’m very frank about how bad I am at shooting things. (I’ll improve.) I know that the best place for me right now is inside a research lab, and I have no shame in that.

But you, you specifically, Isha Vuld, you frustrate me to no end, because I really want to like you. I want to chat with you and get to know you, maybe even work with you in our different ways. I told you such things in person. But you continue to belittle my efforts, simply because you don’t find any value in them. Even though we share the same goals, you think yourself superior to me.

And you know what you sound like?

An Amarrian holder.

So keep slaying those beasts, love. You’re fast becoming one of them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.