Still looking

Still searching for fun, good people and a good fit. Do appreciate everybody that has reached out to me so far.

Ideally I’d find a group of 30+ years in age, 75-200-ish in size, individuals who are not affiliated with a major alliance. Active in eastern us time zone. Established and friendly. Flexible in regard to the major alliance thing but not goons. Not goons. I’m interested in null the most, maybe w space. Low sec is a possibility. Not interested in HS atm.

It’s been a little bit since I’ve been active so I’m gonna need a patient and good humored corp that is willing to answer questions too.

Check out our recruitment thread. Sounds like we have similar goals.

We’re a high sec focused group for the moment.

Maybe we’re a match. We are tight-knit corp, focused on pvp, but also do PI, ratting and what ever comes to your mind, no rules… We are expanding our numbers though, since we’re focused on setting up a decent fleet. If you want more info https://discord.gg/xu68Ezx

Bump up

Thanks, I appreciate you reaching out. Good luck in the future.

Check us out.

Plenty of content in wormholes… less ■■■■■■■■ to worry about. Check us out, been stable for 4 years with a solid roster of quality dudes.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.