Stormbringer Abyss cant handle Cheating mechanic

you can take your argumentation, fold it and shove it somewhere else. it won’t work with this attitude. if i present something here, you don’t have to play the EvE developer sherrif and defend mechanics that aren’t balnced.

Apply as a self-proclaimed Eve preacher. it is not balanced this Abyss and if you look at the meta data on abysstracker then you can clearly see that neither you have no idea or the publisher.

The talk here is nothing new and should get more attention and not the encouragement that everything is so great and just because I can not make it there are other ways. What exactly have your solutions been the same “fly gyla” like everyone else.

You are real EvE heroes only thin in the head

I do not need to tell me anything more of you eve preachers. the only one who has brought it to the point here is @Syzygium and @Geo Eclipse Oksaras with his post from Stormbringer in abyss electrical T5 and T6 is mathematically impossible to survive

The preachers here and forum heroes all have no idea what is going on in Abyss and talk only nonsense here.