Storyline Missions

Since my research is producing the cores I need for the specific purpose I need them for, your suggestion to Turn Back Now is unconvincing.

1 Like

All Iā€™m saying is that itā€™s a long grind to get to these agents, and that youā€™d be better off doing something more valuable with your time and then buying the cores.

But I smoked for fifteen years, and if I tell kids itā€™s bloody stupid they donā€™t listen to that either, so up to you.

Itā€™s a matter of role playing. I have a billion ISK laying about with which I could buy the cores I need, but I prefer to spend the time to do the research, traveling to new places, meeting new people, and killing them, at least the NPCs I encounter along the way.

1 Like

Fine, thatā€™s cool. What types of cores do you need? I feel maybe motivated to spring clean, and can lob some your way maybe.

Edit: Electronic Engineering and Rocket Science, those i can do. No guarantee on the time though :slight_smile:

Right now Iā€™m researching for missile T2 blueprints, so I think thatā€™s Electronic Engineering and Rocket Science data cores.

1 Like

Iā€™m in no hurry. Besides, as I say, Iā€™m doing the research for role playing purposes anyway.

1 Like

Despite what some players may say, Research Agents are still a good source for, and I use the term loosely, sorta passive ISK generation.

Gaining standing with high lv R&D Agents doesnā€™t take too long, especially if you have high Faction standings to access that Corpā€™s high lv Agents. Can just grind out some Distribution missions which can be completed rather quickly to gain the Corp standing required to access the R&D Agent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.