Stratios Insurance

The average price on the market is 150 million and the main reason is the blueprint but the insurance company doesn’t take into account that I know it only costs 10 million to make but it’s not even worth that much

Because Minerals are used in the production of almost every single ship.

Therefore, it is harder to manipulate the price.

But individual ships themselves, is a lot easier to manipulate.

You could buy 100 oracles for 60 million isk, then drive up the price to 120 million and take out insurance and make a ton of isk from insurance payouts.

Market prices are driven by players, and EVE players are known to abuse a system if they can find a loophole to make a ton of isk.

Were trying to make less ISK faucets, not more.

Don’t forget the human lives that are impacted while you code.

I know, that’s hard. But try.

Yes, they dont.

And they tell you it up front.

Leshak

Again, my Leshak has a market price of 400 million. But the insurance payout screen only lists 135 million, max.

Its not like the game lied. It tells you, how much youre expected to get.

It told you, and you got it.

Yes, it sucks. Thats why i never insure my ships, other than my capital ships. But you cant get mad at anyone but yourself for not reading what the screen told you you were getting back.

2 Likes

That’s a problem. This is a game. You would never, in a million years, accept this in real life.

Isn’t EVE life? Someone once told me that. In fact, they slammed me for disagreeing. Would you accept this, if it were your car?

I doubt it.

I believe that they were thinking about the impact of the lives of almost every single player when they decided to impliment this.

The dominix average price is 130 million it being insured with platinum insurance is 130 million
The algos average price is 950 thousand it being insured with platinum insurance is 940 thousand
The incursion same deal
Same thing with venture
Same thing with the iteron mk5
But as soon as you try to insure it costs 55 million but it’s platinum insurance gives you 335 thousand hmm that’s odd what about a stratios it costs 160 million but platinum 7 million, is it me or is there something serious wrong with SOE ships maybe it’s because something is missing

It’s not SoE ships. It’s T1. Only T1 insures for near its cost, because of the way insurance is calculated. Any faction or T2 or higher is not worth insuring.

That’s why I was pushing for a revamp of the entire insurance system, to make play more viable for the poor.

1 Like

Yes, I would.

I bought a car for 20,000 dollars.

I insured it for only $20 a month. The insurance policy states, “We will only pay up to $3000 worth of damages to repair or re-purchase a new car”.

I wreck my car, and need to buy another one.

Insurance only pays me $3000.

But youre saying I should be angry, and not accept this?

You: “This is absurd! I paid $20,000 for my car, I demand to be paid atleast 50% of the cost of the car!”
Insurance Lady: “But, sir, your policy stated that we would only cover up to $3000. You accepted this. This was why your payment was so little!”
You: “I dont care, its unacceptable! Im taking you to court!”

Your insurance sucks. I would never buy that. Mine pays for a new model, of the same exact car, of if not produced anymore, the closest thing lesser in cost, but still new.

You are not so very clever, when it comes to buying real life insurance, I think.

Again.

AGAIN.

Leshak

Leshak costs 370 million in the market. Only insures for a max of 130 million Isk.

Im using pictures to make it as simple and straightforward as i can for you.

I dont know how you keep missing the point.

And incase you didnt know, leshak is not an SoE ship.

The insurance is only the price of the minerals to build the ship.

I say again.

The insurance is only the price of the minerals to build the ship.

OP, look on the bright side. The stratios costs that much because it’s a good ship in high demand. So you were smart in that part of your ship selection.

It sucks to lose expensive stuff, but I urge you to simply learn from it and move forward.

I hope you stay with the game.

What were you using the ship for?

In my opinion insurance is not worth it unless you are going into combat or such.

*whoosh

1 Like

You missed the point of the analogy.

Why am i not surprised.

Nobody is missing your point. We get that you buy stupid. We don’t want to. We want real insurance. The poorer we are, the more we want it.

I wasnt the one who bought the insurance, Bella promtissimi Rivera did. So i guess youre calling him stupid.

Because I’d have to be a fool to accept, in rl, what the game tries?

Of course you’re not surprised, and I doubt you’re that stupid, either!

Well, apparently Bella was that stupid. So why dont you call him an idiot and we will end it at that?

I’m staying with the game I just got really mad

3 Likes

You just butt-screwed me in a gang bang. I’m really mad, but I’m up for more?

Is that your answer, really? Just go alpha. You can still strut a stratios, sans the cloak. It’s a good ship if you like drones.

They need to redo the insurance system for t2 faction ships and above everything else below that works perfectly

1 Like