Stribog Kybernaut Subclade [SKS3] is recruiting. Glorification awaits in the fields of Pochven!

Daily content, dedicated players!

Join the largest alliance in Pochven! (Other than the Panda).

Recruitment is still open.

Well, we didnā€™t manage to fend off the Panda today but we are looking forward to our next fight!

Triangles confirmed superior to Pandas! Tatara repaired.

Life in the triangle is good! Come experience everything Pochven has to offer.

Spring is in the air, nearly one year has passed since the start of the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION. Join us in the region where it all came together.

Hi.
I am interested in joining a Pochven group. Do you accept pilots with standing less than 1.0? I am currently 0.29 and very slowly grinding up

Returning player that is very interested in joining you guys in pochven. I have trig standing that is 0.03 if there is a way to grind that up.

In the abyss the Trigs have been busyā€¦ also, response fleets are back in high-sec. Donā€™t want to be nukes by the Trigs? Become a triangle today!

Itā€™s so nice to see Steve around, if youā€™re really nice to the Trigs he may visit your citadels!

Ding dong the red dot is dead. But, have you ever flown under a red sun?

Nearing 1k members, itā€™s very exciting!

Join the premier Pocvhen alliance.

Murderous little triangles we beā€¦

Grrā€¦ space weather

I hear geese! Spring is finally here. Not in Pochven, obviously, though drifters and Canadian Geese have a similar temperamentā€¦

Youā€™ve heard of us on TiS, learn about Pochven from the ACTUAL residents, not the tourists.

Dead content, nothing to see here wink wink

I donā€™t have anything witty or news worthy to say today, other than that we have fixed our discord server.

Get dunked.

Live, die, repeat. Live, laugh, love (the triangle). Join Stribog Clade today!

Canā€™t win 'em all, GF.