Stribog Kybernaut Subclade [SKS3] is recruiting. Glorification awaits in the fields of Pochven!

Pochven peeps wanted!

Recruitment is still open.

Hmm, trig ships are pretty much my favorite in the game, I love killing EDENCOM players, and WANGS is taking a permanent nap…

Do you guys have an in game recruitment channel?

Better off contacting one of our recruiters directly if you are looking for more information.

There is an in-game channel called “Stribog Diplomacy”” but it doesn’t tend to get a lot of use.

Send me an EVEmail in-game or check us out on Discord

Ninja ice mining.

Pochven allows for very… interesting gameplay.

Happy Easter!

If Canadian Geese had “primary strike weapons” they’d be indistinguishable from Drifters…

We’ve made Reddit again, this person is somehow both our biggest fan and our worst spai.

We famous!

This one showed us getting dunked but we do dunking of our own just as frequently!

Who even uses Battleships anymore…

Giving tourists the Pochven greeting.

Soon we will have our own wiki, like a real alliance!

Screenshot courtesy of one of our newbros.

I have become a true EVE player, I made a spreadsheet to help our alliance with PI!

Hey there.
Im thinking of returning to Eve and i`m looking for new experiance this time arround.
Last time is was playing i did FW so i have some pvp experiance, but mainly i was a 0.0 industrialist for most of my Eve carrier since 2009ish ? as well as i did wh solo living in a C1 so i have an understanding about the wh mehanics.

As far as i read about the Pochven, the pve teamfights with the mix of pvp and the small scale of that + the wh local mechanics seems like a thing i can enjoin, so im thinking of comming back and trying it out. If i liek that i have 5 accounts, with 4 more indy based playsile with a perfect scanner and my FW main that has combat releted skills (this one)
You guys prolly have a discord, so we could meet and talk this over?
Thank you.

Saturday’s will never be quite so lazy, once you fly in Pochven. Nothing like Drifters to get the blood flowing.

Had some fun with Dockworkers.

Our fearless leader is running for CSM, check out his campaign!

1 Like

CSM interview with our gloriously haired CEO

Look, we made the news!

So… our first hi-sec war is off to a good start!

Join the structure bashing RP alliance which is sometimes good at PvP!