Structure Blue Markers

Yes I see your point but I think you will find that it only displays structures that you have access to.
Looking at my screen shot below (and if I am doing it correctly).

1. I am sitting at a Raitaru called Use ICY Sotiyo (which I cannot dock at).
  2. System Info Window does not list this structure.
  3. Overview shows it because I am sitting 572m from it.
  4. Structure Browser does not show it because I cant dock in it.

Which brings me back to the Blue (I am here) brackets in space

Happy to admit if I am doing something wrong (which is quite possible).
Am now going to go to a system with less structures.

1 Like

Structure browser and system info only show what structures you can dock at.

1 Like

Yes I thought I was right, so all these tools only show structures you dock at, but for some reason we have to have big come shoot me blue brackets in space giving away the position of structures you cant dock at. Which is why I have made a suggestion that these be removed.

Have jumped into another system and there are a lot of blue brackets on my screen but nothing shows in the structure browser and nothing in show info.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, all structures are shown on the solar system map. You have to look for them, because their location may be obscured by planets, or they may be located at (perhaps) a past incursion site bookmark and therefore far, far off “the beaten path”. But, I believe they are all there.

I havent looked at the Solar System Map, will check it out.
But that is my point. Why do structures need to be so easily found.
Is it so hard to get PvP content that structure targets need to be provided easily.

Maybe the only time that they are so easily found is when in Low Power.

Maybe add an option in the Overview settings that would not display Citadels that you are not able to dock at.

That is how it is now.

Its not about hiding them on the Overview

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.