Structures in the system structure browser should list in brackets exactly which Upwell structure it is

I believe that if the structure browser for a solar system had, in brackets, next to the name which Upwell Structure it is exactly, it would improve the game for many players. Finding out if a system has a Fortizar without having to manually click the “i” next to each name to work it out can be a pain sometimes. I am sure that other players would appreciate this small change as well.

For example, in a fictional system before and after

C-CPX7 Structures (Current Version)

C-CPX7 Fidly Bits
C-CPX7 Small Creations
C-CPX7 Small Changes
C-CPX7 The Flow Master
C-CPX7 Big Creations
C-CPX7 Elixir

C-CPX7 Structures (Suggested Change)

C-CPX7 Fidly Bits (Athanor)
C-CPX7 Small Creations (Raitaru)
C-CPX7 Small Changes (Fortizar
C-CPX7 The Flow Master (Athanor)
C-CPX7 Big Creations (Sotiyo)
C-CPX7 Elixir (Keepstar)

Real system window example

Perimeter Before

Capture1414

Perimeter with Brackets

Capture14142

3 Likes

Two things.

One you should probably put this in the small things thread as it is probably really easy to do.

But second why would players need this information?

I will put it in the small things threat also, apologies.

I, myself, have been frustrated a few times when I have been searching for a fortizar to jump to and I have had to go down a list of 20 structures to figure out which one it was.

I can probably see other players seeing this issue if they move around a lot or are just generally looking for a structure to dock in in a capital ship.

Good idea to add this. And that tab needs to be moved as well. It is very annoying that the focus keeps switching from Routes to structures and then back to something else if structures are not available in another system’s Show Info window.

There could also be a tick box somewhere for those that don’t want to have the brackets on the page, a simple on off, maybe in the same structure page.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.