Subscription while drifter (broken mechanic)

Maybe they were talking about the Drifters.

1 Like

From somewhere distant strains of Elgarā€™s Nimrod come rolling through NullSecā€¦

Iā€™d like a refund for my recently bought PLEX, too.

Way to go, CCPā€¦ drive the people away from your game.

Hope Rebel Galaxy Outlaws comes out soon.

1 Like

stupid answer backstabber. go ā– ā– ā– ā–  post on reddit

Lolwut

1 Like

go on reddit kid

Pass. Is it code for something?

If you give him a prize for participation you might get a clarification; if youā€™re really lucky itā€™ll include capital letters at the start of each sentence.

Its not null-sec player whining sickness, its null-sec player envy sickness you are dealing with. For someone in your condition its common to have delusions about me botting, AFK ratting, F1-key smashing or sfae PVEing.

1 Like

I am sure you only pvp outnumbered and never engage defenseless pveers, right?

1 Like

my cyno toon has more kills than you do.

Iā€™ll be honest if you dont have any kills or losses on the board, you dont belong in nullsec.

If your posting on alts; you dont deserve an opinion and no one will listen to it anyway.

2 Likes

These drifter rats insta pop anything below Supercarrier or a Station ā€¦ so nobody was lying!

Flagging my post to hide it doesnā€™t change the truth in it you pathetic carebears.

1 Like

That itā€™s a begging post? And is thus against forum rules?

While Iā€™d let it slide and it will probably get overturned, itā€™s a legit flag.

Pausing a sub is a ridiculous idea at first thought. But with the abundance of store sales vs. These Items being put in game to be earned it might actually be a cool idea.

It will never happen. One month sub could last some people a year If you could pause at any time. These would need to be a process to pause with a limit per month. Like once.

Shhhh, donā€™t be mean, they will put an embargo on null goods :face_with_monocle:

Begging? Forsooth! Iā€™ll have you know you have besmirched my fine and treasured character with your foul slander, sir!

OK. now go kill some defenseless transportship.