Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

Apparently Drifters have had about enough of our ■■■■ and are Reinforcing Major Null Alliance structures.

8 Likes

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

7 Likes

CCP Tech support are on it DONT PANIC

tech

2 Likes

GMs confirmed it’s not a bug :open_mouth:

8 Likes

if this is intended it might be the dumbest thing CCP has ever done.

2 Likes

Good stuff.

5 Likes

Why?

I have genuinely no idea about why this might be good or bad, hence the question about your reasons. However, as someone who was hoping HS Invasions might include structure bashing, this has at least got my attention.

3 Likes

8 Likes

These drifters target you and attack within 5 seconds. So you do not have much time to react at all.

I don’t know, I think it’s high time they made the big blocks earn their keep and defend their territory.

Since they all cry big fat Care Bear tears when you suggest taking away the free Local intel reporting. And right now everyone is so filthy, stinking rich that they can sit in their Null pockets and double fisted jerk it with handfuls of Capitals.

I’m glad to hear the big scary NPCs are finally doing something other than shoot at people ONLY when you’re in a Mission.

29 Likes

ftfy \o/

22 Likes

Summer content.
Usually there’s war in null, during the summer.

Guess this works too.

5 Likes

The solution to stagnation in null is changing how Sov and Structures work, not introducing more boring pve

1 Like

nm – edited post…not worth it.

For all the talk about how real men will go live in dangerous Null sec, and weaklings hide in High sec… you guys sure are a bunch of pansies when some NPCs start shooting at your clubhouses. =)

36 Likes

*popcorn*

*polishes Tear Cup*

14 Likes

Mean while in WH space…

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound boring. There is a lot of panic it seems which is never boring. While it may no be a great idea boring is not the word. It seems there may be more to null than bubbles and botters after all.

3 Likes

In all my years of playing EVE this is the greatest thing to ever happen.

19 Likes

The only dumb thing was waiting til now to do it. It should have happened years ago

18 Likes