Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

Its not just drifters, Blood Raiders are RFing everything in Kehjari.

8 Likes

Diamond NPCs are old news though.

1 Like

TBH Idk why the nullbears would be crying so hard about having to kill NPCs, Hasn’t Goonswarms biggest argument every time they lose a fight been “It’s already paid for” Basically saying "We don’t have to be good at pvp because my alliance is good at carebearing with pve. " Shouldn’t they be crushing these NPC by now?

15 Likes

WH will have Triglavian to deal with mawhahahahaha coming to a patch near you soon lol

1 Like

Why ? Please explain.

Well done CCP this is exactly what I was hoping you would do, a real living breathing universe, where you have to carve out space against other players and NPC’s. Keep at it, this will get the game rocking again, especially as the AI is actually better than most players.

And people were asking for ways to deal with the structure spam, so here we have it. Beautiful, just beautiful.

22 Likes

Will it go far enough?

Are they podding and finishing structures or just RFing them?

1 Like

Raiders at least seem to be doing the full job.

2 Likes

My brave beautiful boys…

Drink up that claret mmmm

Waiter, there’s a bee in my blood…

2 Likes

Looks like the drifters are too.
There are reports of pharoluxes being hit on a second timer by now

1 Like

God, what I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall in some of the alliance discords right now…

3 Likes

I think youd be suprised what you would hear

“PACK YOUR ■■■■ AND PREPARE TO WITHDRAW TO DELVE: This is stupid as hell but upon further discussion we will take CCP at their word and not assume this nonsense is a bug. As you guys know we were planning on ■■■■■■■ off soon after SH1 (as per the Init SOTA which leaked), but I’d hoped to mess around in Malpais a bit before we went home… but whatever. It’s a good thing we burned the candle at both ends and nuked SH1 before this ■■■■ happened, but if ~generic pve bad guy vigilant tyrannos~ wants to clean up the drones for us, hey. At least the Drifters undock. ORGANIZED MOVE OPS WILL COME SOON ™ - BEGIN THE PROCESS OF GETTING YOUR ■■■■ TOGETHER - DON’T MOVE ON YOUR OWN LIKE AN IDIOT - WE WILL HAVE AN EMERGENCY FIRESIDE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS (when we have more ■■■■■■■ answers) IN ONE HOUR - AT 1:00 EVE THIS IS NOT A DRILL, WE DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS, THIS IS A BOOT.INI/MONOCLE LEVEL FUCKUP AND WE MUST SECURE OUR LINE’S ASSETS IN DELVE AND WAIT OUT THE STORM”

Indeed. Seemingly this is some of Goons response…

2 Likes

If you believe thats their actual feels, I have a bridge to sell you.

Really don’t care either way if it is or it isn’t…am just finding the whole thing vastly amusing. Given how much is said about the game stagnating and going nowhere, this is absolute gold on CCP’s part as far as I am concerned.

14 Likes

I think theres only people who agree with that and liars tbh

1 Like

Some of the higher level alliance types in nullsec hate any interference by NPC’s in what they define as their game. I have seen this attitude multiple times. They see it as being against what Eve is and get really uptight.

I like Vily’s response very much and to be honest that is what will get this game moving again.

10 Likes

Wel if they dont like it, they know where the door is.

If I could get one to finish this sentence I wonder what it would bee?

“The NPCs arent ruining THE game…”

4 Likes

“Can I have your alliance’s stuff?” :dealwithitparrot:

4 Likes

Id have thought they were bored doing nothing anyway

1 Like