Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

Their bots do the hard work while they watch questionable content and screech on their discord. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What work?

They dont do anything.

Filthy kulaks all of them.

It’s the best thing CCP has done… genius

7 Likes

Ya moar themepark!

5 Likes

One hell of a theme park indeed

5 Likes

Im enjoying the ride

You know, Conan Exiles has a mechanism like this…

This is an NPC Only killmail.

This is going to really, really piss the NS boys off…

2 Likes

This is most amusing. I must see it for myself… From a safe distance, of course.

3 Likes

Simply the best thing CCP have done in ages.
We are seeing huge power blocs now that are pretty much untouchable. Even the north war stagnated where one side didnt fight and one was too powerful. Even the normal player can no longer beat them then let’s bring in ultra powerful NPCS that can and will beat you unless you do something and defend together. Its genius.

Will drifters actually complete the kills or just reinforce them?
They also need to attack ihubs and tcus to really shake things up. Citadels can be pretty much instantly replaced and will null alliances having so many they end up just asset safety yo the same system. So apart from a bit of a nuisance it may not be that bad if they dont mess with ihubs and tcus because that’s the important but

10 Likes

The ARE finishing structures off , there is a kill posted above

1 Like

I’m talking about citadels that have multiple RF timers.

Don’t see any difference between one and two timers, actually

Last nail to the coffin has been struck. CCP created boring and unfun mechanism players don’t want to participate (citadels) so npc will have to do the job for the players.

4 Likes

This is simply the best thing CCP has done in ages if splitting the community in parts is your thing. Many , many subs will end over this shift to theme park.

8 Likes

Repercussions of these Drifter invasions will be that most nullsec blocks will be forced to commit most of their resources to defend their structures and participate less in pvp. This will cause most pvp-centric players to unsub, but who cares about them, CCP knows that average players just want to rat or mine.

4 Likes

In these circumstance you would not need to blueball all the neighbours around you, so actually you’ll have much more PvP in roams

1 Like

Or the more PvP players will go do their stuff anyway while leaving the less PvP orientated players to defend stuff. Changes things a lot actually, because offensive fleets will be smaller which means others can compete. And if those PvP players run away crying because of this more fool them. I am looking forward to seeing this pan out. And of course the Trigs are attacking Uedama, I hope they attack Niarja too at the same time.

4 Likes

This is an NPC Only killmail.
It is not counted in statistics.

HAHAaaha i can’t breath

2 Likes

I love the unfounded assumptions that this will be a continuous thing.

Continuous is perhaps a bit too much , but regular - why not ?

1 Like