Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

How to make 8B/hr with 3 million skillpoints

2 Likes

I for one am all for it. Like I mentioned it could be a mechanic thats set to go off at various times.

Apparently NPCs are both no challenge and also simultaneously breaking the game, I cant wait to see what the third and actual outcome is.

2 Likes

The optics of this thing are so wrong – I think this is the first time that PvE content has forced a major power block to completely abandon a campaign to go deal with CCP events. I am no fan of the Goons but as someone who devouts unpaid time to organizing large player activities on a regular basis this has got to be seen as frustrating.

Add on the fact that major power blocks have installed leaders into the CSM. Now you have pve content with the ability to strongly influence pvp content at the fingertips of power block leaders [who have representation in the CSM].

Am i the only one who has a problem with this? Maybe i’m too old to be playing this game now.

4 Likes

Nope…the space turds will be hitting the fan soon…

2 Likes

There was a bit of a fuss when Incursions launched and a nullsec constellation was incursions (and thus cynojammed) and people were mightily annoyed on the forums because it disrupted their jump bridge chain.

Anyway. This might make nullsec more useful for people to be in, instead of vast areas of empty space with nothing going on. If a group needs people to shoot these Drifters, then there’ll be people in space, and going on roams would encounter people to shoot at, instead of going 30 jumps and finding nothing to shoot at except structures.

Or CCP might fudge it all up and ruin things for a big enough chunk of players that it hastens the end of EVE.

3 Likes

loving this! " bring alt to highsec to try invasions - content isn’t great - move back to null to avoid shiity content - ccp brings content to my stations - guess we’ll stop shooting people so we can shoot npcs"

:smiley: most excited thing i’ve seen in years…

2 Likes

This is great

9 Likes
2 Likes

looks like drifters now hunt bots as well lol

3 Likes

if reducing “old” content to get people to try new content wasn’t bad enough… forcing people to stop shooting players to shoot npcs is next level ■■■■.

however :smiley: i’m scaroused to say the least!
anyway, ccp is mixing things up - if it’s going to be good for the game i’m unsure… but we have to admit this is one of the biggest “wtf is this? moments in eve since years” good or bad > this is kinda epic

6 Likes

lol, imagine losing a carrier to some NPCs

The problem is those alliances have become so powerful so big that’s its impossible for others to even barely compete. Even the major pure pvp alliances struggle look at skillu disbanding because of eve meta.

Unless CCP stop obsessing with this single player shard and begin to create other eve instances like other mmo do in order to spread equal opportunity to all players then this is what they are doing… which is a good step. It does as I said need tonhit tcus and ihubs to make a real impact

Because goonswarm or other alliances for example can replace citadels so so easy for example

3 Likes

Better losing a carrier then super:)

Was with you up to there.

Please stop.

2 Likes

No that’s my opinion…

2 Likes

It sure is.

Eve has a real super hero and I like his work

Orion Tyrannos

11 Likes

Maybe but pandering(CCP) to nullsec and kissing goons ass for years making irreparable damage to game will land you right here.

6 Likes

his friends know him as Orion “Thanos” Tyrannos

4 Likes
5 Likes