Succubus Cruiser Brawler

I wanted to make a ship that excelled at brawling with turrent cruiser hulls in web/scram range. Tell me if I should expect to fail with this setup:

[Succubus, Ab]

Damage Control II
Extruded Compact Heat Sink
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Baker Nunn Enduring Tracking Disruptor I, Tracking Speed Disruption Script
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Conflagration S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Conflagration S
Small Energy Nosferatu II

Small Transverse Bulkhead I
Small Transverse Bulkhead I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters I

Yes you will cause lol no c-type afterburner (which is the least you should have)

Ok. Might as well slap on an A-type

You will fail, you heretic.

I wish zkillboard had more advanced search features! Then I’d be able to link the kill!

About a year or two ago I lost a sacrilege to a succubus. My sac was a mixed PVP/PVE fit that I used to run low sec and null sec DED and unrated sites, and was able to kill most tackle ships, (not to mention hold itself against fairly large gank fleets until backup arrived. I also used it to bait…) So when a succubus warped to my site I thought I was fine, I’d let the succubus cover the 100km from the gate to where I was, I’d let him tackle me, and I was SURE I’d be able to kill him before his backup, whatever that was, managed to jump in system, warp to the site, and cover the same 100km distance…

So I webbed him, scrammed him, neuted him and opened fire.

Oh my, was I wrong…

I couldn’t kill the succubus, I think I eventually killed some of his backup, but it’s too long ago I can’t find the kills anymore. In the end I died (and I can’t find that kill either…)

GF!!!

In any case… yes, a succubus can kill cruisers (and even T2 cruisers) within web/scram range. Assuming you have backup.

Edit: I found the kill, https://zkillboard.com/kill/55584004/ look up losses from who killed me and see if it still works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.