Succubus, Phantasm, Nightmare

When I left the emptiness of w-space, I joined a small alliance that lived in Stain already and moved only my Phantasm and a covert ops over there.
To make some isk which would fund my expensive habits, I needed a pve boat capable of running the higher DED complexes or the occasional anomaly and an alliance mate advised me to get a Dominix for that.
So I got myself a Dominix for the DED complexes, which is still in Stain to this day.

In my defense, I was in love with the Phantasm for a long time since the pirate ships rebalance and I did fly this most of the time but I also have a Nightmare there to, which got the final blow on a thanatos.
Thatā€™s right kids, donā€™t get distracted by the spikes, the Nightmare will hurt your feelings.

I also have a Prospect and an Endurance for ice mining in Stain and the occasional arconor anomaly but after 10 years, years you have a lot of skillpoints and donā€™t always want to do the same things all the time.

For the pvp part, I like my Jackdaw or lately my logi frigates and cruisers but I leave that up to you, so fly what you like and ask your buddies, if any, what fits the situation.

There are some nicer folks and some not so nice folks in Stain whom are so terrible at pvp that they need many capital ships to kill a frigate and the level of incompetence and fear is mind blowing.
However there are some talented pilots out there too but they are rare.

Two weeks after moving to Stain, I was fighting this one guy that turned out to have 5 buddies with him and after some arguments of how to fit ships properly - my Phantasm being the proper fit one - they left in a hurry. Sometimes outnumbering people 1:6 is scary businessā€¦

1 Like

Damn, thatā€™s a nice story.
Yeah, I should really get myself to some gud PVP. Hell, could try to run into the gatecamps of Tama just to test the iron!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.